Majestic Venue

Albertville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Majestic Venue

Majestic Venue is a modern wedding venue situated on a rustic farm in Albertville, Alabama. Its 29 acres of farmland feature a heart-shaped pond, lush green landscapes, and tall trees which can serve as backdrops for wedding photos. This majestic Venue offers indoor and outdoor locations that can host Wedding ceremonies, receptions, highschool Proms, Company Christmas Parties, and Engagement parties of all sizes.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 300 guests within the venue's main event room, with its large stage and decorations with LED curtains. Majestic Venue provides dressing rooms for couples with large, full-length mirrors; a commercial kitchen and fireplaces with great decorations. Its outdoor event space can host wedding ceremonies on a stage with a man-made, mini waterfall on the front.

Majestic Venue provides event items such complimentary decorations on 2 fireplace mantels, a dance floor, dance floor lighting,chairs, and tables. Its services also offers the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Clean up
  • table set up and take down

27 Reviews for Majestic Venue

27 Majestic Venue Reviews

R
Regina

Married on 04/20/2019

Speaking from a Cater's viewpoint.... Which in my professional opinion is one of the must judge mental recommendations. We are going to see all of the flaws that are in the venue. Do you have ... Read more enough bathrooms.... where the bathrooms are placed ...how is the flow of the room ... if you have handicap guest is there a place for them to enter and exit ....is there enough room for sitting and standing ... if it rains could we have a large enough space for the wedding inside .... do you have appropriate parking , appropriate lighting for getting to and from the car . Can a creative person come into this place and make it everything you dreamed of !!!! Have I mentioned the kitchen ...for caterers this is the most important part .... incredible appliances, refrigerators icemaker's and lots of counterspace .... it's kind of like the old saying goes ......if your caterers are happy your reception is going to be excellent !!! So if you are even thinking about this place as your wedding site and your reception you you will find all the above in this one place .... it is incredible !!!! I 100% recommend it ..... and I am a Cater !!!!

A
Allana

Married on 03/24/2019

Awesome all around!

We had an amazing experience with Majestic Venue! The owners made us feel at home, always willing to work with us on any changes we had and answering all our calls and emails as soon as possible. It ... Read more is breathtakingly beautiful from the lake, to the waterfall backdrop of the ceremony space. There’s plenty of space for the whole party to get ready, the food to be set up, walking room between tables, and a dance floor. I cannot think of any complaints and they made our day feel like a dream. This venue exceeded all of my expectations and I would recommend the Majestic to everyone!

Natasha
Natasha Woods

Married on 11/10/2018

My Majestic Wedding

Me and my husband were married on 11/10/2018 at the Majestic Venue. Kelly and her husband were very friendly, flexible, and accommodating. We couldn’t have found a better place! Everyone who attended ... Read more couldn’t stop boasting about the venue.