Majesty Bridal

Danbury, New York · View map · Visit website

About Majesty Bridal

Majesty Bridal Boutique is a full-service bridal shop in Danbury, Connecticut. Their mission is to help you find the perfect dress, which is why they stock an array of designs and designers to appeal to many tastes and budgets. Majesty Bridal Boutique is a detail-oriented business, with the intent of ensuring you not only choose the best-fitting dress, but you also select the best add-ons for your big day ensemble. Speaking of add-ons: Their inventory includes gorgeous veils, jewelry, and other accessories.

Majesty Bridal Boutique is a perfect spot for brides and bridesmaids to get their apparel for the special occasion. The boutique carries sample gowns, plus-size gowns, formal gowns, and more. Once your wedding day has passed, you can turn to them to preserve your gown.

93 Reviews for Majesty Bridal

93 Majesty Bridal Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha Holomakoff

Getting married on 10/16/2020

A MUST for any bride looking for the perfect dress

Majesty Bridal was so attentive to my needs when searching for the perfect wedding dress. They gave me their undivided attention and really listened to what I wanted in a gown as well as making sure ... Read more the gowns they pulled fit the vision of my wedding. I would recommend Majesty Bridal to any bride in search of their wedding dress. They were absolutely wonderful!

J
Julia

Getting married on 08/15/2020

Memorable Experience

From the second I walked into Majesty Bridal, I felt welcomed. The music was beautiful and “wedding-like” and I was welcomed by the staff immediately. Everyone was so sweet and listened to all my ... Read more details and quirks of how I wanted and didn’t want my dress to look. I found my dress in less than an hour! The best part was in the end, I got to take pictures with my mom and my bridesmaids using the “I Said Yes to Majesty” sign and it made it all feel so much more real, personal and fun for all of us. Thank you all for making my experience as memorable as it was!

GennyNeely
Genevieve

Getting married on 05/09/2020

A Perfect Fit

I had gone to several different bridal shops before ending up at Majesty Bridal. As a curvy girl, it was a disappointing experience to go to other shops and not have the dresses fit. Majesty has ... Read more dresses for all shapes and sizes. The associate that was helping me listened to what I wanted, chose options that fit with what I was looking for and never once pressured me to speed up or make a decision. We took billions of pictures and tried dresses on more than once. We facetimed and texted friends. The experience was exactly what I was looking for and I bought my dress that day! I couldn't be happier with Majesty Bridal!