MAK Photo + Film

Hamilton, OH · View map · Visit website

About MAK Photo + Film

An experienced photography and film company located in Hamilton, Ohio, MAK Photo + Film is run by a sister duo who specialize in weddings. Lead photographer Kenzie and lead videographer Kayla are passionate about their work and love capturing every one of your amazing moments. They will ensure you receive stunning imagery and film that will become treasured keepsakes for you and your loved ones for a lifetime.

MAK Photo + Film photographs engagements and weddings in a gorgeous natural style and shoots video in a cinematic or storytelling format. Kenzie and Kayla capture your entire wedding experience, from pre-ceremony preparations and the ceremony to the very end of your reception, so you don’t have to worry about missing a thing. Photos are mailed to you through a flashdrive. Your high-definition video is available as raw footageand edited into a hightlight video. Your videos will be sent as a Dropbox downloadable file. We do not offer prints at the moment, but do offer an online gallery upon request where you or your family members can purchase high quality prints!

7 Reviews for MAK Photo + Film

7 MAK Photo + Film Reviews

S
Skylar

Married on 05/25/2019

This sister duo is an amazing team with amazing talent!

Y’all, you do not want any other photographer. Makenzie and Makayla are PHENOMENAL. We are so thankful for their talent, their teamwork, and their friendship. We could not have been happier with our ... Read more photos!!

M
Megan White

Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing! Above and Beyond Our Expectations!

I can’t say enough about Mak Photo & Film! These two helped make our wedding day go so smoothly and captured so many incredible moments through their photography and videography. We had quite a large ... Read more wedding party and they did great with rallying everyone together. One of the most helpful moments was sitting down with them prior to the wedding and coming up with a schedule for taking pictures on the day of! The wedding pictures are beautiful and the wedding video is so well put together! They turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Mak Photo & Film exceeded all of our expectations. These two were so easy going, sweet, fun, and certainly worked hard the entire day if the wedding. My husband and I could not be happier with choosing Kenzie and Kayla as our wedding photographer and videographer. Go with them for all of your photography and videography needs because you will certainly be in good hands!

L
Lauren Dejarnatt

Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic! Superb! Fun!

I loved having these girls as my videographer! They are fantastic with the girls even the little ones to capture them in cute elements! Very easy to work with and flexible! My husband was on the ... Read more fence about having a videographer in general but I kept telling him just wait and see what the video turns out as, afterwards he said that was one of the best things that I put my foot down and said no we are having it! I love my video the day of the wedding, when they finished it completely and I'll love it every anniversary when we take a walk down memory lane!