Make It Happen Events by RichLiving, LLC

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Make It Happen Events by RichLiving, LLC

With as much time and money as people spend on a Wedding, it doesn't make sense to sacrifice your enjoyment due to stress. No matter where you are in your planning, I can help make your event the one that sets the standard. Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Showers, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Coordination and anything in between. We also offer several other unique services. Check RichLivingLLC.com for more details and to let Richlyn Make It Happen for you.

2 Reviews for Make It Happen Events by RichLiving, LLC

2 Make It Happen Events by RichLiving, LLC Reviews

M
Mae

Married on 05/09/2008

Richlyn was an incredible asset for our big day. She was on top of all of the details, and everything was perfect as a result. Any time I needed something to be done, I'd turn around and she had ... Read more already taken care of it! Richlyn is very organized and extremely responsible. She was the glue that held everything together at my wedding, and without her, the day would have been filled with stress and worries. Not to mention, she is affordable! I would have gladly paid double the amount for the services she provided. She's worth it!

M
Megan

Married on 06/22/2008

Richlyn went above and beyond tasks we needed. She was full of great ideas and was very organized. Read more Richlyn went above and beyond tasks we needed. She was full of great ideas and was very organized.

Make It Happen Events by RichLiving, LLC FAQ