Make Me Sparkle

Oaklyn, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Make Me Sparkle

Make Me Sparkle is an on-location wedding hair and makeup provider based in Haddon Township, New Jersey. Since 2011, the company has performed beauty services on clients thorughout New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Randi, the founder, handpicked her team of licensed beauty professionals to ensure that clients receive high-qualiy beauty services and an exceptional customer experience. As well as makeup application and hair styling, the team offers semi-permanent lash extensions and custom spray tanning. Trials and consultations are available to make sure clients are given the chance to communicate their needs to their beauty specialist.

Make Me Sparkle provides hair and makeup service to clients and their guests, as well as other salon and spa services. Beauty services offered to clients include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos/styling
  • Tanning(airbrush and spray)

65 Reviews for Make Me Sparkle

65 Make Me Sparkle Reviews

P
Featured
Pavielle

Married on 06/25/2016

Randi made my bridesmaids and I feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She went above and beyond to ensure that my hair and makeup would be perfect, meeting with me on three separate occasions ... Read more prior to the wedding. Our first meeting was over coffee, our second was at my complimentary engagement session, and our third was at my trial. Every time we interacted, she listed carefully to my ideas and preferences and made me feel 100% comfortable. She was amazingly flexible as well. I had one bridesmaid who wasn't sure if she wanted her makeup professionally done for the wedding, and Randi still made sure to add a little extra time to the schedule just in case she changed her mind (which was good, because she did after seeing the first bridesmaid's completed makeup!). On top of being one of the nicest, most professional wedding vendors I interacted with, Randi is an absolutely amazing cosmetologist. She used a spray-on foundation on me and my bridesmaids. It was very light and natural looking, but it lasted the whole day. Our eye-makeup withstood tears during the ceremony and sweat while dancing at the reception. What I love most about Randi is that her approach to hair and makeup makes you feel like a more beautiful version of myself, rather than a made-up Barbie doll clone. The hair and makeup that she did for my bridesmaids and I was very individualized, reflecting our different features, senses of style, and personalities. Each of us looked absolutely beautiful in our own unique way. If you are uncertain about whether or not you should get a cosmetologist for your wedding day, my advice would be to meet with Randi to talk about her services. I've been a part of weddings where everyone did their own hair and makeup, and there was inevitably lots of stress and even some tears. Randi made the getting ready process stress-free, which really allowed me to enjoy the morning with my bridesmaids and focus my emotions on the fact I was about to be married!

Adrienne
Adrienne Fiumenero

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing- Loved my Look!

Randi Vought, owner of Make Me Sparkle, saved my wedding hair & make-up! Before I found Make Me Sparkle, I had signed with another company and was not happy with the trial or the way they responded to ... Read more me requesting a second trial. So 4 weeks before my wedding, I had no one for hair & make-up for myself or my girls. I called Randi and she immediately started planning dates, artists and trials. By the end of the afternoon, I had my hair/make-up trial set and all of my quotes (was very happy with prices!!). I was beyond thrilled with the trial. The girls were amazing and listened to everything I said. On the day of, all of the artists were promptly on time to get myself and 9 other girls ready. Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning. They were professional and continued working until everyone was beyond satisfied. Our moms were not used to wearing make-up and the artists took a lot of time with each of them and went slowly to make sure they were comfortable and loved their look. Everyone was done on time and couldn’t have been happier with their looks. To be honest, I got more compliments on my hair make-up than my dress! I would recommend Make Me Sparkle a thousand times over.

Karen
Karen Basile

Married on 06/27/2019

Very professional and fun to work with

Randi and her team were excellent. She was always available for questions and did a great job capturing my inspiration photos. Working with her was a simple process which I appreciated during a very ... Read more busy planning season. Day of she brought a lot of energy and fun as my bridesmaids and I got ready. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup.