Make Me Up Bridal

Weymouth, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Make Me Up Bridal

Make Me Up Bridal is a wedding day beauty service based in Weymouth, Massachusetts. Their exceptionally talented team of professional make up artists and hair stylists comes directly to you, so that you can spend your day doing what matters most — talking, laughing, and relaxing with your family and friends. The team at Make Me Up Bridal will ensure you and your wedding party are ready on time, able to relax, and looking picture perfect for the wedding of your dreams. As the owner of Make Me Up Bridal, Laura Bodziony has built an exceptional team of talent, with licensed cosmetologists and stylists whose passion is based in bridal beauty. Laura herself discovered her passion for makeup while working in TV production, where she utilized her skills to perfect on camera makeup. After becoming a licensed esthetician, she realized that great makeup starts with great skincare, and has built an impressive portfolio working on models, brides, and giving make up lessons to all ages. Laura and her staff truly love what they do, and it is reflected in the stunning bridal looks they have been creating for over 10 years. As artists, they strive to bring interior beauty to the surface, making each client look and feel their very best without losing their identity under a mountain of makeup. Make Me Up Bridal recognizes that each individual has a unique style, and treats each client, new or old, as a blank canvas to showcase their work as artists.

Make Me Up Bridal truly wants you to be stress free on your wedding day, so they offer on-site hair and makeup services that bring the professionals directly to you. From your flower girl, to mothers of the bride or groom, they are ready to doll up your entire bridal party from traditional updos, to coveted airbrush makeup application that will keep you beautiful from your ceremony to final dance of the evening. Additional beauty services offered include:

• Photoshoots
  • Make up lessons

119 Reviews for Make Me Up Bridal

119 Make Me Up Bridal Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 09/24/2016

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura and her team! Laura was incredibly responsive throughout the trial process and in the days leading up to my wedding. Laura helped me to produce a ... Read more a hair and make-up schedule for my bridal party and was extremely reasonable when it came to pricing. Most importantly, however, was the quality of Laura's work. Across the board, my bridesmaids and I have never felt more beautiful. Laura truly listened when I said that I wanted to look natural - however she truly made me look like the best version of myself. Laura's colleague Solange, who did the hair for my bridal party, was incredibly talented! She was able to complete the hair for the bridal party in record time and was so very skilled at all styles she was asked to execute. A dream combination - no stress vendors who really deliver! I promise you, you will not regret working with Make Me Up Bridal!

Devon
Devon

Married on 08/03/2019

So great to work with!

Loved working with Make Me Up Bridal! My bridesmaids and I had the pleasure of being beautified by Susanna (makeup) and Julie (hair). Not only did both hair & makeup stay intact all night, both were ... Read more absolutely stunning! Even my husband commented on how perfect my hair and makeup was. Could not recommend Make Me Up Bridal more!!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/31/2018

highly recommend!

I loved working with Laura! She is extremely professional and responsive to emails but is also very warm and nice. Laura did makeup for my NYE wedding while Bonnie did hair. In addition to me, Laura ... Read more Laura and Bonnie worked on 10 bridesmaids, my mom, and 2 flowergirls. They are very quick and efficient, and every single woman looked amazing and unique! As someone who has been in weddings before, I know this is unique. One of my bridesmaids is using Laura for her wedding this month, and a wedding guest who is getting married in August is also using her because she loved all our hair and makeup so much!