Make Me Up Pretty

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Make Me Up Pretty

Make Me Up Pretty LLC is a premier bridal beauty salon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of dedicated and talented stylists uses creativity, finesse, and the unique styles of their brides to craft flawless makeup and hair styles. Whether you want a naturally dewy and feminine look, or a dramatic evening style, Make Me Up Pretty LLC will make you feel your best and most beautiful self on wedding day.

Experience
Victoria Roggio, owner and principal stylist, brings her European inspirations to the U.S. She worked for Esteé Lauder/MAC Cosmetics for many years, before pursuing her cosmetology education at Make Up For Ever Academy in Paris. She then went to the Jean Madeline Aveda Institute to earn her aesthetics degree.

Make Me Up Pretty LLC provides makeup applications, hair design, brow shaping, and manicures for brides and bridal parties up to 25 individuals. They create unique looks using airbrush and soft contouring, and will create any hair style from beachy blowouts to classic chignons. Make Me Up Pretty LLC also provides pre-wedding facials, skincare regimens, and brow shaping services.

103 Reviews for Make Me Up Pretty

103 Make Me Up Pretty Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 09/08/2018

I used Victoria Roggio for my September 8th, 2018 wedding. Victoria and her team are incredibly talented make-up and hair stylists. I had a large bridal party with 11 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and 2 ... Read more flower-girls. Leading up to the event, Victoria worked diligently with me to ensure the planning and scheduling for all of these ladies was perfect. On the wedding day, her team was set-up at our wedding venue early so that when we arrived they were ready with curling irons and make-up brushes in hand. As the bride, Victoria spent a significant amount of time with my trials and getting to know me and my beauty preferences, skin type, and hair texture prior to the wedding day. On the wedding day, the look she created was exactly as we had planned. I felt beautiful as did all of my bridal party. Every lady felt gorgeous and looked so beautiful which is not easy for a bridal party that large. Along the way planning and on the wedding day, Victoria was so calming and fun to work with. I walked away with a new friend and knowing a woman that I highly respect. Most importantly, Victoria represents a highly quality brand that will help you look and feel your best on your wedding day! Victoria thank you for everything!

J
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Victoria and her team really are fantastic, professional, and clearly quite experienced. I found Victoria through her website which was so great that I had to look into her for wedding makeup. Without ... Read more having to give too much direction about what I wanted or what would look great, she seemed to already know and both the trial and wedding day makeup came out perfect. She was calm, reliable and so easy to work with. During the planning process my hair stylist was unable to do the wedding due to health concerns and Victoria quickly helped me to figure out alternative plans and had one of her hair stylists there and ready on the day of. She made all of us feel glamorous and beautiful!! I would highly recommend Victoria and her team to anyone and I would love to work with her again in the future!

J
Jeana

Married on 06/16/2018

Victoria is THE BEST- she made me feel flawless on my wedding day. I was super comfortable with her choices during my trial and she made me feel flawless. She gave great direction on how to get my ... Read more skin in top shape the months leading up to my wedding. The photos just came back and I am so glad I chose her. My bridesmaids loved her and her assistant as well! Thanks again!