Make My Cake

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Make My Cake

Make My Cake II, Inc. is a full-service wedding cake company located in New York, New York. Founded in 1995, their bakery is based on family recipes and southern baking traditions. The company offers a range of options to fit your budget and specializes in their homestyle golden butter and red velvet cakes. Let them impress you and your guests with a taste and elegance.

Starting with a consultation, Make My Cake II, Inc. will work with you through private tastings and custom designs to create the perfect wedding cake for your big day. They can meet a variety of dietary accommodations with gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, diabetic and vegan alternatives. The company can also provide various cake items you may need, such as cake cutters, stands and toppers. Additional dessert options they can create for your special day include:

• Cake pops

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 10/05/2013

I knew I wanted RED VELVET cake at my wedding. The ladies at Make My Cake did an outstanding job with my cake! I really didn't give them much guidance and I wanted something simple. I was going more ... Read more for tastes good!! I told them 3 tier, 100 people, round, white icing, with silver ball accents and some white flowers. When I walked into my reception room it was more beautiful than I expected!! And it tasted great! Rave reviews from all guests and this happy bride!

User7515192

1+ year ago

So delicious! The best red velvet in harlem! Read more So delicious! The best red velvet in harlem!!

A
Aaron

Married on 03/25/2017

I think the best advice is to come with any ideas or details that you might want in your cake. Bring color swatches, pictures, etc. MakeMyCake also has a great book of cakes they've created for their ... Read more clients in the past that you can draw ideas from.