Make Up Art By Aby

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Make Up Art By Aby

Abhilasha Singh’s career as a Hair & Makeup specialist started with her being the hair & makeup specialist for a Bollywood celebrity. She continued working as his personal makeup artist for several films before she moved on to the corporate side.

In 2015, Abhilasha joined international Hair and Makeup brand Jean Claude Biguine Salons and Spa, India, as their Creative Head-Makeup. At JCB, she trained and lead a team of 25 Makeup specialists and Hairstylists. She has been instrumental in successfully executing the Hair & Makeup for several Fashion shows and Editorial shoots with international magazines like Elle, Vogue etc.

She has had the opportunity to work with international celebrities like Calvin Klein, Olympic boxer Vijendra Singh, Bollywood celebrities like Aditya Roy Kapur, Kalki Koechlin, Ira Dubey, Ace designers Abu Jaani and Khosla, Archana Kochhar and Vikram Phadnis.

In Autum of 2017, Abhilasha moved to San Francisco, California for love. However, she continued to pursue her passion as a Hair & Makeup specialist and is today a name to reckon in the American Bridal scene.

Abhilasha firmly believes that “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile every girl just wants to be the most gorgeous version of herself for a day that’s she’s dreamt off since childhood ‘

Abhilasha travels far and wide for destinations weddings and has a team that accommodates BIG FAT WEDDINGS in America.

Make Up Art by Aby can accommodate large groups from 5 to 50 people .We do blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, textured styling, and updos/styling. You and your wedding party can choose from airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup, in addition to:

• Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup

Other Services

Make Up Art by Aby also provides hair and makeup for engagement shoots, Indian bridal, pre-wedding shoots, proms, and maternity shoots — almost any event where you need or want a touch of glamor.

Areas Covered

In addition to San Francisco, Make Up Art by Aby services the Bay Area, Fremont, Napa Valley, and San Rafael, as well as provides on-location services at San Francisco City Hall.

37 Reviews for Make Up Art By Aby

37 Make Up Art By Aby Reviews

I
Featured
Imelda

Married on 02/24/2018

Aby was so amazing and made my wedding morning absolutely great! She is so flexible and did such an astounding job on my makeup. Words can’t describe how amazing her work is. My entire makeup and hair ... Read more hair look lasted for well over 12 hours with red lipstick! I was astounded. Not only did my own make up have such great longevity so did all my bridesmaids! She is so talented. Do not hesitate to hire her!

Kavya
Kavya Premkumar

Getting married on 12/15/2019

Friendly and flexible

I got to work with Pratixa from Abilasha's team for my engagement. I needed her to come at 3 am because I needed to be ready by 5 30 am ( crazy, I know!). We were sharing our woes about losing sleep ... Read more over text and she arrived promptly at 3. She understood exactly what I wanted and was very adept with her skills. She primed my face pretty well and did a perfect natural look for me. We ended having not much time for the hair but that wasn't her fault. She suggested to come at 2 30 am but I only pushed it to 3. I loved my make up although I wish I gave that extra half hour for my hair. I would totally recommend her. She is very friendly and amazing!

A
Amy Gohal Stephan

Married on 08/03/2019

Bride - Amy G. Stephan

Abi is amazing and patient! She will work with you to make you stunning and very flexible w changes to your look. Her beauty priorities are to make you look like an amazing bride, party goer or ... Read more whatever you hire her for. She takes your natural beauty and enhances it fully. I whole heartedly recommend her first class service to everyone. You will feel like a queen on your special day for your special events.