Make Up Art By Aby

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Make Up Art By Aby

Abhilasha Singh’s career as a Hair & Makeup specialist started with her being the hair & makeup specialist for a Bollywood celebrity. She continued working as his personal makeup artist for several films before she moved on to the corporate side.

In 2015, Abhilasha joined international Hair and Makeup brand Jean Claude Biguine Salons and Spa, India, as their Creative Head-Makeup. At JCB, she trained and lead a team of 25 Makeup specialists and Hairstylists. She has been instrumental in successfully executing the Hair & Makeup for several Fashion shows and Editorial shoots with international magazines like Elle, Vogue etc.

She has had the opportunity to work with international celebrities like Calvin Klein, Olympic boxer Vijendra Singh, Bollywood celebrities like Aditya Roy Kapur, Kalki Koechlin, Ira Dubey, Ace designers Abu Jaani and Khosla, Archana Kochhar and Vikram Phadnis.

In Autum of 2017, Abhilasha moved to San Francisco, California for love. However, she continued to pursue her passion as a Hair & Makeup specialist and is today a name to reckon in the American Bridal scene.

Abhilasha firmly believes that “Beneath the makeup and behind the smile every girl just wants to be the most gorgeous version of herself for a day that’s she’s dreamt off since childhood ‘

Abhilasha travels far and wide for destinations weddings and has a team that accommodates BIG FAT WEDDINGS in America.

Make Up Art by Aby can accommodate large groups from 5 to 50 people .We do blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, textured styling, and updos/styling. You and your wedding party can choose from airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, and natural makeup, in addition to:

• Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup

Other Services

Make Up Art by Aby also provides hair and makeup for engagement shoots, Indian bridal, pre-wedding shoots, proms, and maternity shoots — almost any event where you need or want a touch of glamor.

Areas Covered

In addition to San Francisco, Make Up Art by Aby services the Bay Area, Fremont, Napa Valley, and San Rafael, as well as provides on-location services at San Francisco City Hall.

32 Reviews for Make Up Art By Aby

32 Make Up Art By Aby Reviews

I
Featured
Imelda

Married on 02/24/2018

Aby was so amazing and made my wedding morning absolutely great! She is so flexible and did such an astounding job on my makeup. Words can’t describe how amazing her work is. My entire makeup and hair ... Read more hair look lasted for well over 12 hours with red lipstick! I was astounded. Not only did my own make up have such great longevity so did all my bridesmaids! She is so talented. Do not hesitate to hire her!

V
Vidhya Rangaraju

Married on 06/06/2019

Highly professional, catering to one's specific needs and really caring!

I got to work with Abhilasha's team members Hema and Mariah on my wedding day for hair and makeup. Ours was a South Indian wedding and Aby and her team answered all of my questions prepping up to the ... Read more wedding day via WhatsApp. On the day of the event, Hema and Mariah arrived on time, patiently catered to all of my requests and small changes as we went through the preparation and I felt completely pampered and well taken care of. The outcome turned out to be excellent, just as I wanted. Needless to say, I received a lot of compliments on my wedding day look from friends and family who attended the wedding or got to see the photos. Overall, I would highly recommend Aby and her team for your special day!

I
Irene

Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Team

Aby and her team was amazing to work with. Although Aby was not available to do makeup and hair for my events, she introduced me to a makeup artist and hair stylist from her team, Mariah. My MIL and I ... Read more and I had chosen Aby for my Anand Karaj and Indian Reception looks. I'm Chinese, so initially, I was afraid my make up would be too heavy and dramatic. However, during our trial, Aby and Mariah worked with me to make sure I was completely satisfied with my makeup and hair. I ended up loving my looks even more on the actual events! I received so many compliments! Mariah also helped me pinned my dresses and dupatta. As we had to get ready so early, having to figure out how to pin everything myself would have been so stressful. Mariah was amazing and everything stayed where it should all day/night. Thanks Aby and team for making me look flawless.