Make-up Artistry by Tomiko Taft

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Make-up Artistry by Tomiko Taft

Blending skill and precision with artistic vision, Tomiko Taft is a master of make-up artistry. With over ten years of high-end cosmetics experience, Tomiko is driven by her passion for bringing out the dynamic beauty of all her clients. Her love for weddings coupled with the seamless application during the hustle and bustle of the big day, makes Tomiko the optimal choice for all things make-up. Tomiko's skills go far beyond weddings and special occasions, they transcend the music industry as well as the fashion arena, and the film and television realms. Tomiko's stunning work can be seen in Santa Barbara Magazine, Inside Weddings and on the faces of her numerous celebrity clientele.

2 Reviews for Make-up Artistry by Tomiko Taft

2 Make-up Artistry by Tomiko Taft Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 04/12/2018

Having a destination wedding in Santa Barbara meant I needed help with finding quality vendors. I was referred to Tomiko through my wedding coordinator. I looked up her work online and I must say, all ... Read more photos are spot on to her quality of work! Tomiko has a gift of highlighting natural beauty and elevating that to another level for a special occasion! I LOVED how much I still felt like myself on my wedding day (and not some caked on face I could not recognize). Tomiko is so patient and worked with me on getting the exact look I wanted! I would hire her in a heart beat for any future events!

B
Brianna

Married on 06/21/2014

Tomiko is the best of the best. She is very professional, calm, and not to mention talented. Tomiko has done my makeup not only for my wedding, but engagement photos as well. She can do any style, but ... Read more what I loved about her work is she made me feel like myself, just better!!!!

Make-up Artistry by Tomiko Taft FAQ