Make Up by Candee Caldwell

Brookfield, New York · View map · Visit website

About Make Up by Candee Caldwell

Make Up by Candee Caldwell is a freelance makeup artist in Brookfield, Connecticut, with a goal of bringing out the best in each of her clients. She’s been in the business for more than two decades, so you’re in good hands with her for your wedding or engagement shoot. This licensed pro has worked with big names in TV, photography, video, and print, and she’s adept at applying techniques such as contour makeup.

Make Up by Candee Caldwell may help you and your wedding party to sparkle; she can work with up to 22 people. Schedule a consultation to run through your needs for your big day, such as fake lashes. She also offers tattoo coverage for anyone who wanted to temporarily cover their ink.

Areas Covered
Make Up by Candee Caldwell works with clients in multiple areas. Book her for your wedding in:

• Massachusetts

Featured
Bianca Mia

Married on 12/22/2018

Bridal Makeup

I have known Candee for many years now. She was my go to makeup artist for past weddings I have been in. I knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. Candee is very professional, ... Read more responsive and flexible. She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. I received so many compliments throughout the day! She did exactly what I had asked and it came out amazing! You can tell that she really loves and is passionate about her job! Thank you Candee!

J
Jesse Feroce

Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

What a warm and amazing person. She made us look beautiful and I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else! Read more What a warm and amazing person. She made us look beautiful and I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else!

G
Gillian

Married on 08/19/2018

Candee was an absolute joy to work with! She was flexible, friendly and accomodating to all parties. I highly recommend her services! Read more Candee was an absolute joy to work with! She was flexible, friendly and accomodating to all parties. I highly recommend her services!