Make Up by Candee Caldwell

Brookfield, New York · View map · Visit website

About Make Up by Candee Caldwell

Make Up by Candee Caldwell is a freelance makeup artist in Brookfield, Connecticut, with a goal of bringing out the best in each of her clients. She’s been in the business for more than two decades, so you’re in good hands with her for your wedding or engagement shoot. This licensed pro has worked with big names in TV, photography, video, and print, and she’s adept at applying techniques such as contour makeup.

Make Up by Candee Caldwell may help you and your wedding party to sparkle; she can work with up to 22 people. Schedule a consultation to run through your needs for your big day, such as fake lashes. She also offers tattoo coverage for anyone who wanted to temporarily cover their ink.

Areas Covered
Make Up by Candee Caldwell works with clients in multiple areas. Book her for your wedding in:

• Massachusetts

Featured
Mary Schumann

Married on 07/21/2019

Stood the test!

Candee did an an amazing job on me and my matron of honor. The makeup looked natural and was virtually sweat proof. This was important because I got married during a heat wave and I tend to perspire ... Read more quite heavily. She was prepared for this and provided me with blotting papers and lip color to reapply if needed. She worked efficiently and came prepared with everything she might need. She made me look like the princess I was feeling like on my special day!

G
Gail Marie

Married on 07/28/2019

Professional, friendly, talented

Candee did an amazing job with me for my wedding day. She even fit in another bridesmaid last minute. And when I was looking for a makeup artist, she was the most responsive and reliable. Definitely ... Read more recommend!

Bianca
Bianca Mia

Married on 12/22/2018

Bridal Makeup

I have known Candee for many years now. She was my go to makeup artist for past weddings I have been in. I knew that I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding day. Candee is very professional, ... Read more responsive and flexible. She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. I received so many compliments throughout the day! She did exactly what I had asked and it came out amazing! You can tell that she really loves and is passionate about her job! Thank you Candee!