Make-up by Debbie Watson

Chicago, IL · View map

About Make-up by Debbie Watson

Hi there!

Thanks for your interest in my work.

I have over twenty-five years experience in the beauty industry, including an extensive background in bridal make-up and airbrush artistry. My work has appeared in magazines, newspapers, on TV, and in videos and on runways.

If you are feeling a little overwhelmed, trying to figure out your ideal wedding day make-up look, please contact me. My clients tell me that the manner in which I perform the trial is very unique -- I guarentee you will feel completely at ease and pleased with the outcome.

Or, if you are a true make-up junkie like myself, someone who really "gets" make- up, I am the artist for you as well. I am comfortable applying any style make-up, including full-on glamour, such as "Kim Kardashion smoky eyes" for example or re-creating one of Jennifer Lopez's signature looks.

I look forward to hearing from you!

56 Reviews for Make-up by Debbie Watson

56 Make-up by Debbie Watson Reviews

User6086968

2+ years ago

Debbie is definitely a makeup expert! My makeup turned out flawless and exactly as I had planned! Thank you! Read more Debbie is definitely a makeup expert! My makeup turned out flawless and exactly as I had planned! Thank you!!!

M
Michelle

Married on 10/09/2015

Debbie did a fabulous job for my wedding. She was patient with me during my make-up trial and really took the time to listen to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Debbie and her assistant ... Read more arrived right no time, were patient with my mother and bridesmaids, made them all look gorgeous, and stuck to our schedule. It was incredibly convenient to find such a talented make-up artist that comes to you! No rushing. No stress. Just fun!

R
Rashida

Married on 08/15/2015

I got married in August and it was super hot and humid that day. Debbie made sure my make-up stayed put the entire day, even through hours of pictures in the heat. I felt beautiful! Read more I got married in August and it was super hot and humid that day. Debbie made sure my make-up stayed put the entire day, even through hours of pictures in the heat. I felt beautiful!