Make Up By Kimberly

Worcester, MA · View map · Visit website

About Make Up By Kimberly

Make Up By Kimberly is an on-site wedding makeup service based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Kimberly, the owner, provides services throughout the greater Boston area in homes, hotels, salons, or wherever she is needed. Kimberly worked as a makeup artist of Clinique, Lancome, MAC, and Bobbi Brown, gaining 25 years of experience in the makeup industry. She specializes in airbrush makeup and spray tanning.

Make Up By Kimberly provides beauty services such as consultations, professional makeup applications, and spray tans. Kimberly is able to perform the following beauty services for her clients:

• Airbrush Makeup

Jessica
    Featured
    Jessica

Married on 10/09/2016

I was really worried about finding a makeup artist for my wedding. I don't generally wear makeup and when I do, it's very subtle. I contacted Kimberly to set up a trial and I am so glad I found her! ... Read more She is such a beautiful person inside and out with the biggest heart! I explained what I was envisioning for my wedding day and she absolutely NAILED it! My makeup was just right. It was natural and still looked just as beautiful 10+ hours later! In addition to me, she also did my 9 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked absolutely amazing! Kimberly is so outgoing and has so much passion for what she does. She is so quick to respond with any questions or concerns and makes everyone feel super comfortable. She fit right in with my crazy group of girls and we had an absolute blast. It was so nice to go into my wedding day knowing that I didn't have to stress about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly. She is awesome!!

Dalila
    Dalila

Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding make-up

Kimberly was simply amazing. She is a wonderful person to be around and you sure forget that she's your makeup artist she acts more like a old friend, fits right in. We enjoyed our time together and ... Read more cracked jokes while she was making me beautiful for my big day. The makeup was amazing and lasted for hours I can't even count the number of compliments I've gotten from it. I highly recommend Kimberly, her work is amazing! Will definitely be using her for our future events needs!

M
    Marianna

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing makeup

I just LOVED having Kimberly do my wedding make up! From the moment I met her, she was just so kind and welcoming. I was a little nervous about wedding makeup because I don’t wear tons of makeup on a ... Read more a daily basis and I didn’t want to look like a clown, but Kimberly did an amazing job of creating a natural yet extremely beautiful look that enhanced my natural features and wasn’t overkill. All my bridesmaids LOVED her as they felt the same way and wanted to look more natural. I would utilize her again in a heartbeat if I ever needed make up done! She is truly talented!!