Make Up By Kimberly

Worcester, MA · View map · Visit website

About Make Up By Kimberly

Make Up By Kimberly is an on-site wedding makeup service based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Kimberly, the owner, provides services throughout the greater Boston area in homes, hotels, salons, or wherever she is needed. Kimberly worked as a makeup artist of Clinique, Lancome, MAC, and Bobbi Brown, gaining 25 years of experience in the makeup industry. She specializes in airbrush makeup and spray tanning.

Make Up By Kimberly provides beauty services such as consultations, professional makeup applications, and spray tans. Kimberly is able to perform the following beauty services for her clients:

• Airbrush Makeup

Jessica
    Featured
    Jessica

Married on 10/09/2016

I was really worried about finding a makeup artist for my wedding. I don't generally wear makeup and when I do, it's very subtle. I contacted Kimberly to set up a trial and I am so glad I found her! ... Read more She is such a beautiful person inside and out with the biggest heart! I explained what I was envisioning for my wedding day and she absolutely NAILED it! My makeup was just right. It was natural and still looked just as beautiful 10+ hours later! In addition to me, she also did my 9 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked absolutely amazing! Kimberly is so outgoing and has so much passion for what she does. She is so quick to respond with any questions or concerns and makes everyone feel super comfortable. She fit right in with my crazy group of girls and we had an absolute blast. It was so nice to go into my wedding day knowing that I didn't have to stress about a thing. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly. She is awesome!!

M
    Marianna

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing makeup

I just LOVED having Kimberly do my wedding make up! From the moment I met her, she was just so kind and welcoming. I was a little nervous about wedding makeup because I don’t wear tons of makeup on a ... Read more a daily basis and I didn’t want to look like a clown, but Kimberly did an amazing job of creating a natural yet extremely beautiful look that enhanced my natural features and wasn’t overkill. All my bridesmaids LOVED her as they felt the same way and wanted to look more natural. I would utilize her again in a heartbeat if I ever needed make up done! She is truly talented!!

Michelle
    Michelle

Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I feel so lucky to have found Kimberly! The first time I met Kimberly, she was so welcoming, kind, and really took the time to listen. My initial bridal trial was actually the same day as my ... Read more engagement photos. Kimberly did a beautiful natural makeup look, which I LOVED. I loved it so much, I had her do my makeup for my bridal shower as well! On the day of my wedding, Kimberly showed up early and prepared. She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. I was really impressed with how ahead of schedule we were, considering how many there were of us. Kimberly was so great at listening and taking everyone’s personalities (there were a lot of personalities!) and styles into consideration. She was so flexible and even let my mother-in-law use her own makeup! She truly made them all look so beautiful. Hands down, I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Kimberly and I completely changed my makeup look from the initial trial. I showed her one picture, and she took it from there! I am really happy I decided to go with the airbrushed makeup over original foundation. It lasted all night and still looked so natural. I really trusted Kimberly and she made great recommendations for what she thought would look great on me. She made me feel so special, beautiful, and surprisingly calm throughout the day. Thank you so much Kimberly! I highly recommend you contact Kimberly! Not only is she talented, she was amazing to communicate with leading up to all my bridal events, and the wedding. She took extra care in reaching out and even suggested other vendors that she has worked with in the past. As a bride, all of the planning can be overwhelming, and Kimberly made my beauty decisions very easy. She is absolutely amazing inside and out, and I can’t wait until I have an excuse to work with her again.