Make Up & Hair by Marzena

Schaumburg, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Make Up & Hair by Marzena

Make Up & Hair by Marzena offers freelance wedding makeup and hair artistry in Schaumburg, Illinois. Marzena has over 12 years of professional experience working with clients of all different ages, featuring various skin types and tones. She loves being able to help her clients gain additional confidence on the day of their event, taking great joy in looks on their faces when they see their final, radiant look. Specializing in print and special occasion services, Marzena offers her services on-location, aiming to save her clients time and money.

Marzena can apply styling to individuals as well as groups of up to 13, including wedding parties, with potential group discounts. Wanting to include everyone possible, she can also work with additional members of the wedding party to ensure no one is left out on the big day. Her licensed services cover consultations, makeup, hair styling, and hair removal. Make Up & Hair by Marzena offers the following services:

• Blowouts

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 09/27/2015

Marzena was everything I hoped she would be. She is very experienced on makeup application, and even shoots photos of you so that you have an idea of what you look like in pictures, plus it gives her ... Read more an idea of whether your makeup is the right shade, etc. She is professional, curteous, and great at makeup application. Would highly recommend her to others.

J
Jackie

Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection!

Everything was absolutely perfect with my experience with Marzena! She was incredibly responsive to my requests and always quick to reply. She arrived on time and the timeline she gave was spot on. ... Read more All of our hair and make up was done beautifully. The entire process was stress free and just a fun time. I could not have asked for a better hair or makeup experience! If I ever have another big event where I need a fancy updo or makeup I would definitely hire Marzena again without a second thought.

O
Olga

Married on 11/10/2018

Marzena listened to what I wanted and was able to do exactly what I asked. She made me look amazing! I highly recommend her! Read more Marzena listened to what I wanted and was able to do exactly what I asked. She made me look amazing! I highly recommend her!