MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian

Cranston, RI · View map · Visit website

About MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian

A wedding hair and makeup service located in Cranston, Rhode Island, MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian provides couples with on-site beauty services. Christina, along with her talented team of hair and makeup stylists helps couples turn their beauty vision into a reality.

Couples will work alongside Christina and her team through consultations to find their perfect wedding day look. Christina assists couples with customizing their hair and makeup for their special day, enhancing their natural beauty and creating the best version of themselves. Couples can choose from airbrush or traditional makeup, as well as fake eyelash application if they so desire.

62 Reviews for MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian

62 MakeMeUp by Christina Kaian Reviews

J
Featured
Jazmin

Married on 08/12/2017

If you are looking for professionalism and unreal makeup/hair styling skills you MUST go with MakeMeUp. Christina and her team at MakeMeUp are absolutely phenomenal. The professionalism she exhibits ... Read more from start to finish is beyond anything I've ever experienced. On the morning of my wedding we had an issue with our bridal lounge, not only was she understanding but she took charge and made me feel like everything would work out in a really stressful situation. Shelby was also UNREAL amazing with the hair. She literally had myself and all my bridesmaids SLAYING at the wedding! I absolutely LOVED MakeMeUp and would definitely use them in the future for any special occasions. I promise you will NOT be disappointed, Christina and her team are the absolute best out there.

Kristin
Kristin Hall

Married on 05/26/2019

Felt like a princess!

Christina and her team are the absolute best! I met Christina when she did my makeup for my best friend's wedding and I knew I would call her for my wedding :) She was easy to contact and answered all ... Read more my questions in a timely manner. Fatima made all of my girls feel so beautiful the day of. I felt like a princess! Call Christina for all your makeup needs!

Tara
Tara

Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision ever!

Where do I begin?! Christina and her team are absolutely amazing! Christina first did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid a couple of years ago. I'm pretty picky about my makeup - coverage, color, ... Read more taste, etc. I LOVED everything about my makeup that day. So when it came time to find my own wedding vendors, Christina was one of the first I booked. Without a doubt, best decision ever! She is beyond sweet & incredibly talented. At my trial, she took the time to listen to my thoughts, likes & dislikes, and was patient with my questions & changes. She genuinely wants to make you happy, and works with you until you 100% are! Her team is equally as talented and kind! I ended up having 2 hair trials with Shelby, after spiraling out of control & completely changing my mind on the type of updo I wanted. Shelby was a total rockstar and nailed both inspo pictures at the trials. I ended up going with the 2nd updo, and I swear it looked even more gorgeous the day of the wedding (if that's even possible)! The wedding day was perfect. Christina, Shelby, and the rest of her team showed up right on time, full of smiles and bubbly personalities. Totally put me at ease!! I couldn't be happier with how beautiful my ladies (and me!) looked, and I would 110% recommend Christina and her team to ANY bride looking!