Makeover Galore

San Mateo, CA · View map

About Makeover Galore

With over 10 years experience in make-up and hair styling, Makeover Galore, offers makeup and hair services to brides-to-be, bridesmaids, bridal entourage and more. We do our best to capture your timeless beauty and make your day picture perfect.

With a variety of professional-trained stylists to choose from, you can get the look you've always dreamed of for your special day.

2 Reviews for Makeover Galore

2 Makeover Galore Reviews

A
Avi Shestyuk

Married on 07/15/2018

Phenomenal!

Elena was amazing and I am so happy that I had her as my makeup and hair artist! I am not big on makeup, so I did not want too look too made up and unnatural. Elena was great! She is personable, ... Read more joyful, and a pleasure to work with. We met for a trial session and I was right away reassured - Elena used just enough makeup for me to look festive without being too overpowering. I felt that I could trust her! On the day of the wedding, Elena came to the venue and managed to work in the small space of the ready-room. She worked fast, was very helpful with suggestions, and finished on time. I loved my look! I felt pretty but comfortable. My hair and makeup stayed up all night and was so good that I am not considering using Elena whenever I need to look presentable :) Best of all, Elena was so calm and collected and helped me deal with last-minute wedding day mini-disasters. She really helped me keep it together and look my absolute best! I loved working with her and would recommend her without any reservations!

J
Jane

Married on 06/10/2018

Elena did my bridal hair and makeup, as well as for my immediate family and bridesmaids for my wedding this past June. As a bride, hair and makeup is extremely important as you're the star of the show ... Read more and it needs to last many hours through all the crying, hugs, kisses and dancing into the night. Needless to say I researched a lot and compared photos and package offerings and after working with Elena, I'm so incredibly grateful to have found her! First of all, I'm so happy how I looked on the day of my wedding, I got so many compliments of how radiant I looked! Both I and my mom had never had our hair and makeup done before so I didn't quite know what to expect... but Elena made me very comfortable at my trial, helping me find a makeup look that highlighted my natural look and facial features, but with more pop and shine! We also compared a few different hair styles, since I was undecided how much of my hair I wanted down and hanging from my bun. We found a style that felt light on my head (I have a lot of hair and it's thick) and was the perfect combination of a braid, hair swept away from my face, but also hung just right at my neckline so it would work with my veil. And second, Elena is very sweet, gracious and dedicated to her work and very fair with her prices. On the day of the wedding, she came early to setup her supplies and tools so we could start on time. She was also very helpful leading up to the big day in planning our timeline so we could get all the girls ready in time. She was very meticulous in making sure I felt absolutely beautiful with the final product - both at the trial and day of. My biggest praise is that my hair and makeup lasted almost 15 hours, and still looked awesome at the end of the night, sweat and dance proof :) I highly recommend Elena to anyone who is looking, from one happy bride!

Makeover Galore FAQ