Haute Glam

Fremont, CA · View map

About Haute Glam

Haute Glam is a freelance makeup artist based out of Seattle, Washington. Huma Naqvi specializes in creating expert looks that emphasize the natural beauty of her clients. With a practiced eye for detail, Huma is committed to achieving finished results just as her customers envision them. She lends her dynamic skills to clients getting ready for their big day alongside a charming and sincere demeanor.

Huma approaches her work from an artistically inspired perspective. To her, makeup is more than simple application and blending, it is a creative outlet full of beautiful potential. She offers clients pre-wedding consultations and trials so that the final look is everything they hope it to be. She specializes in both modern styles and natural makeup, providing on-location services for individuals and wedding parties. Haute Glam also offers false lashes and tattoo coverage.

2 Reviews for Haute Glam

2 Haute Glam Reviews

S
sukaina

Married on 08/14/2016

She is very professional. She will go out the way to make you look good for your big day. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look the best on the big day Read more She is very professional . She will go out the way to make you look good for your big day. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look the best on the big day

Z
Zainab

Married on 05/21/2016

Huma provided an amazing service for me on my wedding day. Her makeup skills were impeccable and her patience, perfectionism, and ability to work with me to acheive my bridal look was exactly what I ... Read more needed. She was very accommodating and very professional! And I really appreciate that she went the extra mile to ensure I was a happy bride. I would definitely book her again for future events. It was a pleasure working with her!

Haute Glam FAQ