Makeovers by Ligia

Somerville, MA · View map · Visit website

About Makeovers by Ligia

Makeovers by Ligia is a beauty and health business based in Malden, Massachusetts. Owner and makeup artist Ligia Centeno has been working in the beauty industry for over ten years. Because she wants to make sure all brides are happy with their look and are naturally beautiful on their big day, she can meet with them up to three months in advance and provide consultations. She also willingly travels all throughout New England to help you prepare before you walk down the aisle.

While Makeovers by Ligia does specialize in natural makeup and false lashes, she can also provide you with contour makeup if you would like to highlight and emphasize some of your features. You have the option of selecting either airbrush or traditional makeup. Airbrush makeup, which is applied with a machine, is more natural looking and lasts for a long time. Traditional makeup would be the more common liquid foundation. No matter what style or type you choose, Ligia will work with your natural beauty.

67 Reviews for Makeovers by Ligia

67 Makeovers by Ligia Reviews

M
Featured
Mclaura

Married on 08/03/2018

I don’t know where to start. I was looking for a makeup artist that is familiar with darker complexion for my wedding. I looked for days and found nothing, until I came across Ligia’s page. I was ... Read more shocked to read her reviews and found not one bad review on her page, I can see why now. Ligia is hands down one of the best makeup artist that’s ever done my makeup. She is a life saver, in so many ways. My bridesmaids makeup were amazing they were obsessed with their make up. My bridal makeup was better then the trial on the day of the wedding. Thank you so much for everything. I would recommend her to anyone looking to look amazing on their wedding day. You absolutely not go wrong with Ligia.

J
Judi Moccia

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Liguria was very professional, prompt and responsive.

Ligia was the best of the best. Extremely professional. She did an amazing job on my daughter, maid of honor and myself. Her technique’s are flawless. Love her! Read more Ligia was the best of the best. Extremely professional. She did an amazing job on my daughter, maid of honor and myself. Her technique’s are flawless. Love her!

K
Kimberly Fields

Married on 06/23/2019

Everyone Loved Ligia!!!

Ligia was wonderful! She followed up with me from start to finish. I found her through WeddingWire and saw the work that she had done in the past. They were all beautiful. I was planning for my ... Read more daughter's wedding in Boston and found that she had great reviews. She lived up to them all. She is professional and very talented. The bridal party told me that she also shared wonderful tips with them that was very helpful. She did the makeup for the bridal party and the bride and they all received many compliments. We were all more than pleased with her work. In addition she is just a warm and nice lady that aims to please her clients. I would recommend her to anyone!!