Camellia Farm Flora

Fort Worth, TX · View map · Visit website

About Camellia Farm Flora

Camellia Farm Flora has been serving North Texas couples and their families for 26 years.

We pride ourselves in expert floral design and stellar customer service.

Our design style is very diverse and trendy. We love all types of weddings! Big Texas sky weddings to intimate church "I do's", to grand country club soirees. We can accomodate every type of couple and the dreams they have for their wedding.

As a full service event company we provide all aspects of floral and event design. We provide design help with color palettes, linens, china. All those details that make an event really come together. But, we specialize in floral! All. Things. Floral.

We would be humbled and honored to speak with you about your wedding. We truly love what we do and it shows in our previous weddings and events.

Services Provided

60 Camellia Farm Flora Reviews

K
Kendell

Getting married on 11/15/2019

Tammie is one of the best designers in the DFW area! You cannot go wrong in hiring her for your event floral needs! Read more Tammie is one of the best designers in the DFW area! You cannot go wrong in hiring her for your event floral needs!

J
Joanna Burns

Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

The flowers and decorations were absolutely beautiful for my daughter’s wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests. The beauty of the flowers, the staff, the service and quality were ... Read more beyond our expectations. Thank you again for being a part of making our daughter so happy.

M
Mckinzie Bowles Johnson

Married on 07/07/2019

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL

We were the lucky winners of a contest Tammie did back in the winter. I really had no idea what I wanted when it came to florals. I sent Tammie some inspiration pictures and she knocked it out of the ... Read more park! Tammie also made us a wreath for our cross and it was BEAUTIFUL. I was worried about how a wreath would look because the cross my FIL made was HUGE. We were shorted one bridesmaid bouquet/toss bouquet (not sure which one it was) however I do not blame Tammie for that! We had communicated back and forth so much even I couldn’t keep straight all the changes and additions we made. Thank you, Tammie for helping make this day so special and so beautiful!!