Makeup and Hair by Katrina

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About Makeup and Hair by Katrina

Instagram @KatrinaCaplan

As Elizabeth Arden once said, "Every Woman Has The Right To Be Beautiful." Katrina recognizes the beauty in each person and is able to create a flawless face while preserving the integrity of its original character. She uses makeup to enhance features and is highly sought after for her signature 'glow'. Katrina grew up in London and first studied art at the London College of Fashion. During her studies, she fully developed her love for art and fashion which she has now translated into her professional career. Katrina's incredible work ethic has made her fortunate enough to have worked with some of the most influential people in the fashion, music and television world. General Rates can be found in portfolio at the end. Please e-mail to discuss discounted rates for large parties.

Email: Katrina.caplan@gmail.com

More reviews: https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/katrina-caplan-makeup-artistry-los-angeles-ca-771558#reviews-area

5 Reviews for Makeup and Hair by Katrina

5 Makeup and Hair by Katrina Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 07/09/2016

She's makes you feel and look beautiful! Read more She's makes you feel and look beautiful!

User6182487

2+ years ago

I am so pleased I found Katrina Caplan! From the moment I got in contact with her she was always so lovely and professional and her work is flawless! I was so happy with how she did my bridal makeup ... Read more that now I love to treat myself to her services whenever I have a party or event! Any bride would be lucky to have her do their makeup, thank you once again Katrina!

O
Olivia

Married on 09/26/2015

Katrina was fantastic and did a truly amazing job. I have never felt more beautiful and she really made my wedding day special. She has amazing talent and is so professional. I truly believe she is ... Read more the best Makeup artist in Los Angeles and could not speak more highly of her.