Makeup and Hair By Traci

Elmhurst, IL · View map · Visit website

About Makeup and Hair By Traci

Makeup and Hair by Traci & Deb Jones are a team of award-winning hair and makeup artists in Elmhurst and Hinsdale Illinois, that specializes in beautiful wedding looks. If you want an elegant, natural, or dramatic look, or something totally unique, Traci and her licensed stylists will gladly create the bridal hair and makeup you envision for your special day. With more than 20+ years of experience in wedding hair and makeup, Makeup and Hair by Traci has gained praises and won awards from some of the most elite companies in the wedding industry particularly from those in the Chicago and northern Indiana areas.

Makeup and Hair by Traci’s multiple stylists enjoy creating looks that accentuate the bride’s natural features. To create a bridal look that is unique to your personal style, they complete hair and makeup trials during your consultation. Makeup and Hair by Traci also offers makeup and hair for your entire wedding party and discounts for group services. So you can relax on your special day, they will come to your location and provide:

• Blowouts

Featured
Gabrielle

Married on 07/21/2018

Fun and fabulous

I am a procrastinator and that didn’t change for planning my wedding. I found Traci through a google search trying to find somebody who does airbrush as well as airbrush and eyelashes included and she ... Read more was quick to reply and actually was going to be available for my 8.18.18 wedding with only about 2 months notice because I think they had a wedding cancelled (eeek)!! A bridesmaid and I showed up to a salon in elmhurst July 8th for my trial for hair and make up. I was very happy with their (Traci and her hair stylist) personability and talent. My bridesmaid that came is good at hair and make up and she was planning to do her own and then decided to also use them the day of the wedding after seeing what they were capable of. Traci was so generous she even offered to help me with any of the wedding planning I still needed to do (all of it). Leading up to the wedding, Traci was very quick with responding to any random things I emailed out about. Her contract was short and concise, so there weren’t any questions on my end. The morning of the wedding they were prompt. They were energetic!!! They were also very calming to me because they made it just feel like a fun girls day. 9 ladies were getting their hair and make up done and Traci timed it perfectly. She didn’t save me for last so I wasn’t feeling rushed, but then touched up again as needed at the end. That morning she felt like one of my Girlfriends and I was so happy to have her there. She has us use our own Lipstick and mascara if we have it and the lipstick my sister was going to lend me was the wrong color than she meant to bring. I tried it anayway and Traci was honest when I asked what her opinion was and fortunately another bridesmaid had a better option! Payment was easy. There had been one site automatically quoting her at a price lower than she actually works at but the site had not been updated and she honored the lower price for me. I was very happy and would recommend her!

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 05/25/2019

So great! So nice!

Traci and Debbie were so so so great. I loved my hair and makeup for my big day. They also did a great job on my bridesmaids and my mom. Such a good price too! Read more Traci and Debbie were so so so great. I loved my hair and makeup for my big day. They also did a great job on my bridesmaids and my mom. Such a good price too!

Sara
Sara

Married on 04/13/2019

Efficient and Great

Traci was great! She is so efficient, my hair and makeup was amazing and the entire bridal party Hair and makeup went so quickly. Read more Traci was great! She is so efficient, my hair and makeup was amazing and the entire bridal party Hair and makeup went so quickly.