BEAUTY by Alana Maria

Highland, NY · View map

About BEAUTY by Alana Maria

Hey there!

I’m Alana, a makeup artist who specializes in soft, effortless looks with just a touch of glam. My experience working with hundreds of clients has made me an expert in bridal beauty. I work closely with my brides to create custom looks based on their personality, wedding aesthetic, and comfort level in regards to makeup.

I’m not your average makeup artist. By hiring me, you are investing in an experience, not just ‘having your makeup done.’ My promise to you is that you and your entire wedding party will look and feel picture perfect from morning ’til night. Rest assured I will satisfy even the most hesitant of clients.

I look forward to meeting you and working together to make you look and feel timelessly beautiful.

65 Reviews for BEAUTY by Alana Maria

65 BEAUTY by Alana Maria Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing to Work With

Alana did my make up for my July wedding. She also did make up for my mother and 6 bridesmaids. She was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job. Everyone felt so beautiful and comfortable in ... Read more their makeup the day of the wedding. I could not recommend her enough!

Julia
Julia Pinzler

Married on 05/18/2019

Alana is awesome!

Alana did my makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids, my mother, and my husband's mom. Everyone looked amazing! It stayed all day and she was so great and efficient to work with. Would ... Read more definitely recommend to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

A
Adriana

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Bridal Look!

Gosh, where do I begin! Thank you so much for making me feel soo soo beautiful! And my entire bridal party! Everyone just loved the looks you created! I can’t believe the day finally came and went but ... Read more went but it truly was a dream! my make up was beyond perfect from start to finish! It all came together with you and Katie! It was the last details I could not see but you two totally created my dream look, come together. Also Alana has her own line of lipsticks and they last all night. Going to buy the whole set!!! My husband also loved my make up look! Which of course is key!!! Alana is also super kind and we bonded over travel and talks about funkos. I felt like I was getting my makeup done by a girlfriend, she kept my wedding anxiousness low! thank you again!!!