Makeup Artistry by Jillian

Pleasant Valley, New York · View map · Visit website

About Makeup Artistry by Jillian

Makeup Artistry by Jillian is a wedding makeup artist in Pleasant Valley, New York. On the day of your wedding, owner Jillian can travel to your venue to provide professional beauty services. Your application will be personalized to suit your desired look and style. Because she is always up to date with the latest makeup trends and products, you can be sure that you’ll be the chicest one in the room.

This New York wedding makeup artist offers consultations, group services, skin care services, multiple stylists and men’s grooming. Brides may choose from:

• On-site makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Makeup Artistry by Jillian offers hair removal and tanning services. These include:

• Tweezing
  • Waxing
  • Airbrush tanning
  • Spray tanning

Areas Covered
Makeup Artistry by Jillian has a studio in Pleasant Valley, New York. Jillian can travel throughout the Hudson Valley, Westchester County and Connecticut.

88 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Jillian

88 Makeup Artistry by Jillian Reviews

Kelly
Featured
Kelly

Married on 07/16/2016

I booked A trial with Jillian after getting a recommendation from one of my customers at work. I am very picky and like to do my own makeup typically. So I knew anyone I went to would have their hands ... Read more full with me. I planned 3 makeup trials on one weekend to make an educated decision. My first trial with a competitor resulted in me cleaning my face in the car so no one would see me. Then I met Jillian, my first impression was that she was absolutely beautiful with the most adorable makeup studio.. I had a good feeling. Jillian's work was absolutely flawless and she was so easy to work with. She listened to all of my requests and did several trials with me. I walked out that day and cancelled my 3rd appointment. I found Jillian by chance and I am so greatful for that recommendation. She was responsive to my emails and helped me find the perfect blend between romantic bridal and drama. I sent her tons of pictures and changed my mind several times. Her work is crisp and long lasting. She is the best.. Book her you will not regret it!!!

Melissa
Melissa

Getting married on 12/23/2024

Impressive and Amazing

Jillian did the makeup for my bridesmaids on 9/1/18 She had amazing communication with me from day 1 in email. Responded so fast and sent pricing immediately. She was earlier to where we were getting ... Read more getting ready, set up quick, did each girl quickly yet phenomenally! Traditional and airbrush makeup and the makeup stayed all night! I am impressed with her and highly recommend her for your wedding makeup! She did 6-7 girls no problem in the time we needed to be ready by. You will love this beautiful, sweet and talented makeup artist!! Thanks so much Jillian!

R
Rachel

Married on 05/31/2019

Jillian is the best!

Jillian is the best! After having two trials with other artists I finally found Jillian, you can say 3rd time is a charm :) She's the sweetest person and listens to what you want. Not to mention she ... Read more is one of the fastest makeup artist i have ever come across! My makeup was perfect and all of my bridesmaids/moms looked stunning!! Thank you, Jillian for making me look beautiful on my wedding day.