Makeup Artistry by Liz

Holyoke, Massachusetts · View map

About Makeup Artistry by Liz

My goal is to make you radiate confidence, personality and - of course - beauty on your wedding day! My work is natural looking, perfectly blended, and carefully tailored to your individual features and style, making you the very best version of yourself - on camera and in person.

My specialty is makeup for photography and video. I learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understand the importance of looking your best in any lighting situation. I offer a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary to everything in between.

My experience goes beyond weddings into the production world. I’ve had the pleasure of working on countless weddings as well as advertisements, catalogs, commercials, headshots, events, performances, fashion editorials, runway, and independent film. My specialty is clean, feature-enhancing, camera-ready makeup for women and men of all ages and complexions.

134 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Liz

134 Makeup Artistry by Liz Reviews

G
Genna M

Married on 06/15/2019

Blown away!

So thrilled I decided to use Liz Washer for my wedding! My makeup was beautiful and natural, lasted the whole night, and made me feel like a princess. All of the women who had their makeup done LOVED ... Read more their looks (and they are all family so they would be honest!). We had a last minute addition to our makeup lineup and Liz worked with me to accommodate. She made everyone feel welcome and comfortable and really took her time with each of us. I highly recommend Liz for your wedding makeup!

J
Julie

Married on 06/01/2019

Wish Liz could do my makeup everyday!

I cannot recommend Liz enough. Liz and her friend/ fellow makeup artist, Betsy traveled to Manchester, VT to do the makeup for myself, the MOB, MOG, and 5 bridesmaids. They arrived early, managed to ... Read more transform our hotel suite into a makeup studio with lighting and director chairs, stuck to the schedule and blew everyone away with the final product. I live in NJ and never got a chance to do a trial, but Liz realized my vision and let me play around with my lip color until we found the perfect one. The airbrushing was flawless and looked just as beautiful in person as it did in pictures. Liz and Betsy were both incredibly professional, thoughtful and very easy going and brought a calming presence into the bridal suite. They managed to bring out the natural beauty of all the girls and not only did everyone love it, but our makeup lasted all night!

A
Anna

Married on 04/13/2019

Liz is fabulous!

I can't recommend Liz enough. She did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. Each of our makeup looks was different, but somehow they all fit together beautifully. She is just really good ... Read more at "reading" people—she managed to match each of our makeup looks to our personalities. Also, she fit in a full face of makeup for one of my relatives, and make up touch-ups for two more (none of which had been planned in advance.) I have a number of family members in fashion and magazine design, and they were blown away by the quality of the makeup. Multiple people asked for Liz's contact info. She is a gem.