Makeup Artistry by Tamara

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Makeup Artistry by Tamara

Makeup Artistry by Tamara, LLC, is a professional makeup service business based in Scottsdale, AZ, that serves couples throughout Arizona. Founder Tamara Bickley is a certified professional makeup artist specializing in both traditional and airbrush makeup.

Experience
Tamara has provided her services to weddings, special occasions, print media, film, television, portraits, modeling, fitness and runway. She has also worked with multiple celebrities, including movie, reality and TV celebrities, news anchors, professional musicians, athletes, authors, and models. Her work has been featured in multiple commercials, such as a 2015 Super Bowl commercial, a 2016 Pantene commercial, and other TV promos. Her makeup work has also been featured in several publications, including Arizona Living, So Scottsdale, Scottsdale Health, KEEL Magazine, and Vogue Italia.

Makeup Artistry by Tamara provides camera-ready, beautiful airbrush and traditional makeup application for brides, bridal parties, wedding guests, men and women and children. Her full beauty and makeup services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Airbrush, contour, eye, natural, and wedding party makeup

61 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Tamara

61 Makeup Artistry by Tamara Reviews

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 11/10/2018

Make-up with Tamara

Tami is incredible! She is a true professional and a real artist. I used Tami for my wedding and a few other occasions. She did my make-up and all of my bridesmaids make-up on my wedding day and did ... Read more an amazing job. Tami listens to what you want and makes suggestions when you need them. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. I am so thankful! (Note to brides who want airbrush- Tami does airbrush and it looks amazing. I did it for my wedding and was so happy with the way it turned out). Thank you for everything Tami!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 02/22/2019

Tamara helped make me feel beautiful on my wedding

Tamara helped make me feel amazing on my wedding day! I changed the look I was going for after our trial and we didn’t have time for another trial before my wedding but my makeup turned out better ... Read more than what I had in my head. She also did my maid of honors makeup and one other bridesmaid. They both looked stunning!

J
Jamie Sumnicht

Married on 11/25/2018

Highly Recommended!

I've had the pleasure of working with Tamara for several occasions and she has impressed me every single time! She's extremely attentive to details and is fabulous at communicating, which was helpful ... Read more during the planning process, as well as on the day-of the event(s). She's also extremely thorough and does a fabulous job of making sure your make-up is exactly the way that you like it. She did such a great job on my make-up for my engagement photos that I recommended her for an upcoming photoshoot for my work and they absolutely loved working with her as well! On my wedding day, she continued to deliver outstanding work and made both myself, as well as bridesmaids, look stunning. If you're looking for a make-up artist for any special occasion, I'd highly recommend Tamara. You'll be so happy and I know she'll make you look fabulous!!