Makeup By Adiba

Frederick, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Makeup By Adiba

Makeup by Adiba is a wedding hair and makeup business located in Jefferson Maryland, also serving the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas. Adiba has been a top beauty artist in the DMV area for over 13 years, providing her services to bridal parties of all ethnicities. Adiba strives to bring your ideal wedding look to life, allowing you to feel beautiful and confident for your special day.

Makeup by Adiba stays up to date on all hair and makeup trends, styles, and techniques. This makeup artist can provide on-site hair and makeup for the entire bridal party, making your wedding day as stress-free as possible. Also offering consultations and trial services, you can be sure to plan out the exact look you’ve been imagining. Some of the specific beauty services available with Makeup by Adiba are:

• Blowouts

Mahnoor
Featured
Mahnoor Sultan Khan

Married on 12/24/2017

Made me feel like a princess on my big day!

Adiba was so timely and kind to me. I was picky and had certain specifics that I definitely wanted to incorporate in my bridal look while also leaving some things up to her (as she is the ... Read more professional). Adiba seamlessly brought together my vision with her expertise and the final look was more amazing than I could've ever imagined! The makeup, although intense and flawless, felt so light on my face and it did not move at all through the night of dancing and fun! I would 100% recommend Adiba for your bridal makeover, she will make your day all the more special!

B
Bee Rukh

Married on 08/17/2019

My experience was amazing. Adiba provides bridal makeup and hair services and I must say that no one could have done it better than her.

Adiba did my wedding makeup recently and I loved her work. A few years back she did my sister’s wedding makeup and I hired her again and I must say with time her skills were even more polished and she ... Read more did an amazing job. She is very professional and punctual. I would definitely recommend her for any makeup services.

T
Tooba Khan

Married on 08/04/2019

Best Makeup Artist Ever!!

I booked Adiba for my wedding makeup after I did a makeup trial with her. I had very specific needs and wanted my makeup done a certain way. Adiba was very thorough, super sweet and extremely ... Read more professional throughout the trial which prompted me to book her right away. Even after the trial, I made some special requests and Adiba was very patient and responsive and made sure I was 100% satisfied. She listened to all my concerns and did her best to accomodate all my needs. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I was extremely happy and satisfied with my look and got a lot of compliments. I would recommend her to every bride out there!!