Makeup by Brielle

Sewell, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Brielle

Makeup by Brielle is based out of Sewell, New Jersey, specializing in bridal makeup. Brielle, the solo certified freelance makeup artist, travels to your special event to provide luxury skin care and makeup services. Book Makeup by Brielle for all of your beauty needs on your big day.

Experience

Brielle of Makeup by Brielle brings a unique sense of glam to all of her clients. Her passion for making others feel beautiful in addition to her youthful talent allows her to personalize your experience and create exactly what you’re looking for. She has experience using several big-name skin care and makeup products such as Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Dermalogica among many others. Because she is so young and up-to-date with the trends of the beauty industry, she provides her clients with a fresh outlook on what is best for their style and skin tone.

Makeup by Brielle is able to offer everything you need to look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Brielle is also paired with a local salon who is able to provide you and your bridal party with hair styling services as well. Makeup by Brielle offers the following beauty services for your big day:

• Consultations

Erica
Featured
Erica

Married on 06/23/2019

The best thing you can do on your wedding day!

Not only is Brielle talented she also saved my life on my wedding day. My planner was busy setting up the wedding and Brielle stayed with us while we were taking pictures to do touch ups, hold bags, ... Read more snap pictures and made sure we all looked camera ready. The makeup was absolutely perfect. She nailed the mother of bride and bridesmaids looks but she really hit a homerun with my bridal makeup. Each person at my wedding was in awe of my bridal makeup. Future brides are bringing a picture of my makeup to their trials!!! The best thing I did on my wedding day was hire Brielle. Do yourself a favor and do the same.

M
Mary Kate

Getting married on 10/10/2019

Awesome experience!

Brielle is so talented! She was able to make me look exactly how I wanted for my wedding trial. I even tested it with different lighting and it looked perfect in all. (These pics were hours after & ... Read more it still looked great!) So grateful to have found her. She’s also got an awesome personality and makes you feel comfortable always. Definitely worth every penny for her talent. 💕

T
Tatiana

Getting married on 09/20/2019

So talented!

Brielle's has a passion for Bridal makeup and you can tell. It was so hard for me to find a makeup artist to trust because although I am not a pro makeup artist I know about makeup and I am very picky ... Read more about certain things. Brielle took my vision and she mixed with her art and expertise to create the most amazing look! I have only had my trial with her but I can hands down trust her and I have told any bride I know about the skills of this girl!