Makeup by Camila Santos

Ormond Beach, Florida · View map

About Makeup by Camila Santos

Makeup by Camila Santos is a professional makeup artist company based out of the Orlando, Florida area. Lead artist Camila has over 14 years of experience providing makeup services for weddings, photoshoots and published print work. Offering both bridal makeup services and group services, Camila Santos is prepared to bring her products and professionalism to you and your bridal party on your big day.

Specializing in all things makeup, Makeup by Camila Santos provides a variety of beauty services. No matter what look you’re hoping to achieve on your big day, Camila is committed to hearing your vision and going above and beyond to bring it to life. Her services include:

• Consultations
  • Wedding party makeup

124 Reviews for Makeup by Camila Santos

124 Makeup by Camila Santos Reviews

User7900597

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! My service lasted all night (including through the rain)! Everyone has a different face shape and she knew just how to accident my big eyes so they ... Read more flattered my face. She also asked me a few questions about my skin type and was able to help me figure out what I should use to keep up with my skin care even after my one night of FLAWLESS make up. I will be a regular coustmer for all my big events. (Let Camilla do her thing a little color never hurt anyone!)

S
Sam

Married on 02/01/2019

Camila is hands down the most talented makeup artist in the area. No matter what look you are going for Camila will not only nail it but she will exceed your expectations. I've been lucky enough to ... Read more have Camila paint my face on a number of occasions and every time she's done a killer job. Trust me, you won't be disapointed.

N
Nichole

Married on 12/02/2018

Camila is beyond any expectation & as a highly admired/ skilled makeup artist she is hands down the best I know or have encountered. Having a heart of gold sure is a plus. Camila pushes herself to ... Read more limits to make sure her clients are not just ok with a look but she transforms her clients making them feel as they are the most important being on this earth. She invests time in finding out what look your going for or if your willing to push your comfort zone. If not than she can blow you away with even the slightest bit of makeup. Camila has the backing of superb product knowledge so pretty much she is the makeup guru who can help you with any questions/ problems you may experience. She holds herself to the highest standards and this alone is what will bring her great success.