Makeup by Christina Burns

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Christina Burns

Makeup by Christina Burns is a makeup artist in St. Augustine, Florida, specializing in on-site wedding-day makeup and hair. Multiple trained professionals round out the team, with 15-plus years of industry experience. Makeup by Christina Burns works with brides from all over the state of Florida, travelling to resorts, clubs, castles and more.

Experience
The lead makeup artist (and company namesake) launched her career in theater and film. Christina Burns’s current style could be described as “natural, flawless and camera-ready” makeup, with a touch of glam.

Makeup by Christina Burns team members specialize in updos and airbrush makeup. Other services include:

• Braiding/iron styling
  • Natural makeup
  • lashes
  • Contour makeup

Areas Covered
Though headquartered in the St. Augustine area, Makeup by Christina Burns will often travel to other markets. Those locations include:

• Ponte vedra beach

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 04/22/2018

Christina is wonderful! She did my bridal makeup, as well as makeup for my mom, mother-in-law and grandma who is battling dementia. Not only did we all look beautiful, but she was amazingly kind and ... Read more patient with my grandmother, who was always the biggest fan of makeup. I really wanted to make to make sure she felt special on my wedding day and Christina helped make it happen. I am so happy I chose her!

Susan
susan staples

Getting married on 11/02/2019

they were booked :(

I am only able to comment and rate the quickness that they responded to my inquiry, and also the politeness of the message. They were unavailable for my wedding, but so kind about it! Read more I am only able to comment and rate the quickness that they responded to my inquiry, and also the politeness of the message. They were unavailable for my wedding, but so kind about it!

S
Sarah Krupinski

Married on 06/22/2019

A true artist with a make up brush!

I booked Christina on a referral from a planner and I did not meet with her to do my trial until about one month prior to the wedding. She absolutely did a fantastic job in sensing what I wanted and ... Read more finding the perfect look for me! The day of the wedding, she did my MOH, 3 bridesmaids, and myself and we all looked amazing! Even after a beach ceremony in 90 degree heat, we all looked fresh and beautiful. I cannot say enough about how nice and easy she was to work with and certainly the talent she has! I would 200% recommend her to anyone!