Makeup by Danielle Spirelli

Mahopac, New York · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Danielle Spirelli

Makeup by Danielle Spirelli is a Mahopac, New York-based wedding makeup artist. She is passionate about helping your inner beauty shine through your outer beauty. By complementing your features and listening to your wishes, Danielle will ensure that you and your bridal party are pleased with your looks. With Makeup by Danielle Spirelli, your special day will be nothing short of perfect.

To create the look you have always dreamed of, Danielle can provide consultations and multiple stylists. She also offers makeup trials for the bride and additional attendants. On your big day, you can sit back and relax as she pampers you. Examples of her professional beauty services include:

• On-site makeup

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 07/07/2018

Danielle is amazing! She made my entire bridal party and I feel so pretty and flawless! She does excellent work and really compliments each person to their features and to their liking. I was so happy ... Read more happy to have Danielle doing my make up the morning of my wedding. I cannot say enough great things about her, she is such a talented make up artist as well as an awesome person. I highly recommend Danielle to anyone on their big day or special event!

A
Amanda Alosco

Married on 12/29/2018

Very professional & exactly what I wanted for my bridal makeup

Danielle and her team were so wonderful! They were punctual, professional and made sure my girls and I were ready in plenty of time. My makeup was exactly what I wanted for my wedding because of ... Read more Danielle, I even slept in it and it lasted until the next afternoon! I also did my trial for my shower and received so many compliments, I would definitely recommend Danielle. Wish she could do my makeup everyday!

M
Michelle Murphy

Married on 10/12/2018

Danielle Spirelli MUA and her team are AMAZING!!

I couldn't have asked for a more professional MUA for my wedding day. Her and her team were friendly, punctual, and made sure to have all of my girls and I ready on time. Danielle makes you feel so ... Read more good about yourself, just like any bride should feel on her wedding day. She does a beautiful job that lasts all day/night and looks amazing in photos. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone, I wish she could do my makeup everyday :) ... the best!!