Makeup by Diana

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Diana

Makeup by Diana is a makeup business based in Chandler, Arizona. The business provides its services throughout the local area, including Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale, Gilbert, Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Makeup by Diana was founded by Diana Anghelus, a licensed esthetician with more than a decade of experience in the beauty industry.

Experience
Diana Anghelus was trained by some of the best cosmetics companies in the world, such as MAC, Dior, Lancome, Guerlain, Prescriptives, and Origins. She has been certified by MAC as an advanced skills certified makeup artist, and has been lesson certified by MAC.

Services
Diana is willing to travel to provide her services. She offers a variety of beauty and makeup services, including:

• Consultations

Featured
Catherine

Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Diana was so wonderful and accommodating when working with 8 women on the day of. She was a joy to work with as she is professional and a genuinely sweet person. She listened to each woman about how ... Read more they prefer their makeup and made each one of us feel as beautiful as we could. Couldn't recommend her enough!

A
Allison

Getting married on 03/06/2020

Diana did an absolutely fabulous job on my makeup! Read more Diana did an absolutely fabulous job on my makeup!

Claudia
Claudia

Married on 02/16/2019

The best for your big day!

She is the best! She did my make up and my mom. To begin she was always communicating with me. She came earlier than usual just to make sure we were done on time. When we did the trial she helped me ... Read more to select my makeup for my big day. Diana is a proffesional! Mom and I were so happy and satisfied we will definetly hire her again! I usually dont like make up on my face but if Diana applies it I would have it all the time! She is truly the best!