Makeup By Evonne

Westfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Makeup By Evonne

Makeup by Evonne offers makeup services for brides in the Western Massachusetts area! Evonne has been trained by all of the brands you know and love, and even attended a training with Kim Kardashian's famous artist Makeup by Mario! Evonne's goal is to make sure you feel your absolute best on your wedding day. From light and natural, to full glam, Evonne customizes the look for every bride.

Makeup By Evonne is available to travel for wedding destination makeup services. Evonne brings her full set up of professional products to complete the client's desired look. Her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush make

K
    Featured
    Katie

Married on 10/21/2017

Evonne did an amazing job! I have had my makeup done a few other times and have always had to go home and fix it to be how I wanted, but Evonne was careful to ask exactly what I wanted and tailored ... Read more what she did to fit my style. It came out perfect! She was also so flexible with my busy timeframe but never made me feel rushed. It was truly an enjoyable experience overall!

F
    Faith

Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding makeup services

Evonne was amazing! She jumped right in the moment she got there and we all looked amazing! I would recommend her to anyone! Read more Evonne was amazing! She jumped right in the moment she got there and we all looked amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

N
    Nelya Lashtur

Married on 07/20/2019

Great make up artist, professional, timely, sweet; highly recommended

Evonne was a pleasure to work with! I ended up booking her for bridal make up (for myself and 6 bridesmaids) at the last minute and I was ecstatic that she was available a few weeks before the ... Read more wedding; she was open to suggestions, fun to chat with, and professional. Wedding day was a breeze as she had a timer to make sure everyone got their make up done on time which I appreciated so much. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!