Makeup by Glammakeupdiva

Waterbury, CT

About Makeup by Glammakeupdiva

Makeup by Glammakeupdiva is a professional makeup artist based in Waterbury, Connecticut. This professional makeup artist, Mariah Summerling, also known as Glammakeupdiva, specializes in bridal makeup and other services. Mariah will travel on-site, to a destination wedding, or pretty much anywhere you need her to be to help you create the wedding look of your dreams. Makeup by Glammakeupdiva provides a glamorous experience and high quality makeup application.

Makeup by Glammakeupdiva provides everything from bridal packages to skin consultations. Mariah can provide all the services you need to make you look and feel your best on your special day. Additional services offered by Makeup by Glammakeupdiva include the following:

• Bridal & Bridal Party Full Face Makeup Application

D
Diandra

Married on 01/21/2019

Very Professional and always delivers 110%

Mariah will always execute the exact look you need! Read more Mariah will always execute the exact look you need!

S
Sorhayah Verdiner

Married on 07/14/2018

can't thank Mariah enough!

I don't wear make up a lot and I'm a dark skin girl I was pretty nervous. But she was attentive and made sure I was comfortable. She listened to all my likes and dislikes and even pushed me to come ... Read more out of my comfort zone. And at the end I felt like the most beautiful girl in the room! You're amazing at what you do Mariah; I will definitely book you again. Thank you for being on time and getting all our make up done.

B
Brandy

Married on 05/06/2017

Bridal costumer

Mariah was excellent from start to finish! When we met for my first consultation I was greeted with such warmth and professionalism. She is very friendly, knowledgeable about not only make up, but ... Read more healthy skin and its needs. She was very attentive and listened to my wedding day requests. I was recommended products that would accentuate the look I desired. On the day of my wedding, she was punctual, prompt and made me feel and look as if I were on top of the world! I am so happy that I chose her to bring my bridal dreams to reality! She was able to maintain my natural look with of course adding a touch of GLAM!