Makeup By Haley

Lockport, NY · View map

About Makeup By Haley

Looking for someone to make you and your bridemaids the most beautiful versions of yourselves? Look no further! Makeup is my passion and nothing would make me happier than making you feel beautiful on your special day. I'm a current estheitics student, and I know the ins and outs of everything makeup. I am an onsite freelance artist, so I will travel to you for makeup serives. While I'm new to freelance work, I am a well seasoned pro at beautiful and sanitary makeup application. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!

4 Reviews for Makeup By Haley

4 Makeup By Haley Reviews

Diana
diana haner

Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience!

Haley helped me out with my August 10tj wedding make up and I was extremely pleased! She has a sparkling personality, was punctual dang we were all thrilled with how our make up looked! I can’t wait ... Read more to see the pictures! Hire this girl, you won’t be sorry!

J
Julie Adinolfe

Married on 08/10/2019

Haley is the perfect make up artist!

Haley is the perfect make up artist! I am a 72-year-old lady who doesn’t often get a chance to have her make up done. Haley did the most beautiful job on me! I got so many compliments at the event I ... Read more was at about how pretty I looked! I was totally impressed with everything about her. She is very professional… I was totally pleased with her Abilities to make me look gorgeous! I only wished I lived closer to her… I told my friends all about her. We want her to move here!

R
Rachel Mumm

Married on 08/09/2019

The Best Artist in the Area

I can’t think of a better person to have do your makeup. The quality and professionalism is outstanding. Read more I can’t think of a better person to have do your makeup. The quality and professionalism is outstanding.