Makeup By HJ

Hazel Green, AL · View map

About Makeup By HJ

I'm Haley, a media makeup artist from Hazel Green, Alabama. I studied pro makeup for print, video, HD, TV, and bridal at Academy of Make Up Arts in Nashville, TN. I enjoy applying all types of makeup from straight beauty to fashion to special effects. I work with entertainers, models, and brides. I am excited to be on this journey and can't wait to see where it takes me. I hope you are a part of it, too! Always, Haley.

2 Reviews for Makeup By HJ

2 Makeup By HJ Reviews

T
Tamela

Married on 08/12/2017

I used Haley for my wedding and she did not disappoint. She somehow managed to do 8 bridesmaids makeup and my bridal makeup in the short time frame I gave her. The makeup complimented everyone's skin ... Read more tone and she made everyone feel so pretty. My bridal makeup was perfect. During my trial, she listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that plus more. On my wedding day, she exceeded all of my expectations. Please do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding makeup needs! She was always timely and professional! I couldn't have asked for a better make up artist for my wedding.

User3155659

2+ years ago

I must say she was absolutely amazing I called her the day before my wedding she came to my house and did a perfect job. I showed her a picture of what I had pictured and she did just that! I would ... Read more highly recommended to anyone!!! Thank you so much!!!

Makeup By HJ FAQ