Makeup by Holly

Macungie, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Holly

Holly is a professional makeup artist based out of Allentown, Pennsylvania. She has over twenty years of experience in the industry providing brides with the kind of professionalism and expertise one can expect from someone passionate about beauty. Holly believes that the small details count, especially when it comes to bridal and special event makeup. If you want to look stunning while walking down the aisle, and in photographs, Holly can ensure that you look your absolute best.

Holly serves brides and families throughout the Lehigh Valley. She happily provides brides with consultations to get to know their preferences, and can do makeup for the whole wedding party. Some of the beauty services she offers include:

• Contour makeup

Kimberly
Kimberly Smoyer

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Fantastic!

Holly applied makeup for a charity ball that I attended. I received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Holly. She is professional and extremely personable. Thanks so much! Read more Holly applied makeup for a charity ball that I attended. I received so many compliments. I would highly recommend Holly. She is professional and extremely personable. Thanks so much!

E
Elizabeth Schoch

Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Holly NOW

Holly did my makeup on a Saturday- June 15th. She was incredible. I felt and looked gorgeous! I loved the natural look she gave me. I didn’t look like someone else on my wedding day. My girls all ... Read more looked beautiful! Everyone was so happy with their makeup! Her prices are extremely reasonable. She worked within the time frame and finished early. She not only does great work, but she also is a genuinely nice person. She makes great conversations and tries to actually know her clients. You aren’t a stranger to her. I recommend everyone to use her for your wedding day and it will be one less thing to worry about it! She will handle it all! Thanks again Holly!

J
Jackie Butsavage

Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent!

Holly was professional. She understood me and took in to consideration my preferences and style. She transformed me Into being elegant for a special event! She also accommodated allowing my twin ... Read more teenage daughters to accompany me during the session. She made the session a friendly and family oriented time that we shared together.