Makeup by Ivette Noemi

Niceville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Ivette Noemi

Makeup by Ivette Noemi is a makeup artist in the Niceville, Florida area. Since 2011, Ivette Noemi has been providing on-site professional makeup services to the Florida area, specializing in complexion, color, and special effects. She is passionate about helping clients embrace their natural beauty, and is dedicated to finding the perfect wedding-day makeup for you and your bridal party.

Experience
Ivette Noemi has been servicing weddings in the Emerald Coast area since 2011, providing quality service for many satisfied clients. When she is not working with brides and bridal parties, she provides her makeup services to models across the country and internationally. She has worked with clients of various skin tones and offers a professional array of high-quality makeup products.

Makeup by Ivette Noemi specializes in applying makeup to complement each unique complexion and skin tone, and is also experienced in body art. She offers on-site makeup services, and all beauty packages include false lashes. On-site makeup services include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered
Ivette Noemi services clients throughout the area of Niceville, Florida, including Destin, Panama City, and Pensacola. She travels to locations all along the Emerald Coast.

20 Reviews for Makeup by Ivette Noemi

20 Makeup by Ivette Noemi Reviews

amy beth
Featured
amy beth

Married on 10/27/2018

You have to book this amazing talent. I live in Memphis and had a destination wedding so had no clue who to book. I did some reviews and loved her client photos she had done in the past as I wanted a ... Read more natural look that still looked like me. I thought about doing my own but wanted a professional for my special day. We did a practice run and immediately I felt like I had known her forever. She listens but cares to make you look exactly how you dreamed. She also has great pricing for her experience and final product. I felt so lucky to have found her and that she was open on my day. I only wish she lived in Memphis so I could hang out with her and have her do my makeup on all my special occasions or at least take lessons. Hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/18/2019

Excellent!

Planning a destination wedding can be scary especially getting no trial makeup run. I showed Ivette pictures of what I envisioned and she brought them to life! I couldn’t have been happier. My makeup ... Read more looked exactly as I pictured it in my head. I needed to change the time a few days before the actual date and she was so flexible with that! She was EXCELLENT at communicating and was by far the cheapest makeup artist I found and she came to me!! Thanks so much Ivette!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 06/15/2019

Best make up artist around!

Ivette did an amazing job in my make up & my bridesmaids. We started off as only have 5 people wanting their make up done but after everyone saw how great her work was they all wanted their make up ... Read more done. Very personable and comes to you. I received lots of compliments about how great my make up looked. Thank you!!!😘