Makeup by Jacquee

Wheaton, IL · View map

About Makeup by Jacquee

Makeup by Jacquee is an on-location luxury bridal makeup and hair service. The wedding day can be hectic but getting ready for it is stress free and fun when your beauty team comes to you! We specialize in helping brides and their wedding party look and feel amazing. Every bride has a unique vision for her wedding and we love helping our brides find their perfect look. Contact Makeup by Jacquee to see how we can help you feel beautiful on your wedding day.

20 Reviews for Makeup by Jacquee

20 Makeup by Jacquee Reviews

S
Sarah

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Jacquee was so wonderful! She was a great makeup artist, and she was such a fun addition to our wedding party. She got along great with all the bridesmaids, and she and her assistant got all the ... Read more makeup done so quickly! I'd absolutely recommend her!

Marissa
Marissa Marzullo

Married on 06/16/2019

Happy Bride:)

Jacquee was professional and friendly and beyond talented! Everyone complimented my makeup on my wedding day thanks to her skillful attention to detail! It was a pleasure working with her during the ... Read more trial and the morning of because she really wants what is best for the client and listens closely to what they want. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have a beautiful look for any occasion.

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 06/15/2019

Great hair stylist!

I had Jacquee as my hair artist and she was so nice and very professional! I had a very large and hectic bridal party but she was able to work quickly and beautifully to have everyone looking ... Read more fabulous!