Makeup by Jamie Brown

Greeley, CO · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Jamie Brown

Makeup by Jamie Brown is a freelance wedding makeup artist based out of Greeley, Colorado. With over 22 years of makeup experience, Jamie is passionate about helping you feel confident on your big day and will make your vision a reality, creating a stunning bridal look for you.

Makeup by Jamie Brown offers many makeup services for you and your bridal party on your big day. She will travel to your venue for on-site makeup so that you can have a relaxing experience as you get pampered and ready for your wedding. The wedding makeup services she provides include:

• Airbrush makeup

C
    Carly Lepard

Married on 08/11/2018

Jamie Was the Best!

I had an incredible experience having Jamie do my makeup on my wedding day! I loved the finished look, and would recommend her again and again! Read more I had an incredible experience having Jamie do my makeup on my wedding day! I loved the finished look, and would recommend her again and again!

Andrea
    Andrea Rabelhofer

Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing choice

I couldn’t of been more satisfied with my wedding makeup! Jamie was able to listen to what I was looking for and to complete my. Desired wedding day look! Reasonably priced, friendly and made me feel ... Read more comfortable on a very stressful day. Highly recommend her!

C
    Caitlin

Married on 06/13/2018

Helpful and sweet!

Jamie was flexible, responsive, and accommodating with all of my questions. Her work is beautiful and fairly priced in relation to other vendors I had spoken to, and she was very sweet and really took ... Read more the time to help me out. I very much appreciated her time and enthusiasm!