Makeup By Jenifer Haupt

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Makeup By Jenifer Haupt

Jenifer Haupt, a Northern California Premier Professional Makeup Artist, has established herself as the premier Wedding Bridal Makeup Artist and hair design for the greater Sacramento area.

Jenifer is a leader in the makeup industry for Northern California, Award winning Makeup artist, winning KCRA “A-LIST” Best Makeup and Hair Artist in the Sacramento Valley two years in a row. Also voted Favorite Makeup Artist 2012, 2013 and 2014 for Style Magazine for Rocklin, Granit Bay,and Roseville. Her work can be seen in many prestigious magazines regional and international such as Real Wedding (multiple covers and spreads), Sacramento Bride and Groom, Comstock (cover), Sacramento Magazine (multiple covers), Our Wedding (multiple covers), Childhood, International Framework, and Cruzin. Contribuling extensively to numerous makeup,wedding and Fashion websites and blogs.

"I can not wait to meet you and look forward to your very special day"

Please contact me today at 916-532-9800 imakebeautiful@gmail.com

42 Reviews for Makeup By Jenifer Haupt

42 Makeup By Jenifer Haupt Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 10/11/2015

Jennifer did my makeup and hair for our wedding on 10/11/15. My makeup was perfect and she wove a floral hair piece made by my florist into my hair that was stunning! I had so many compliments from ... Read more family and friends! She was a pleasure to work with, very professional and talented.

A
Amber

Married on 12/13/2014

AMAZING Jenifer is my hero. She made me look the best I ever have in my life both for my bachelorette party and for our wedding. The maid of honor and both moms were also stunning. I think I might ... Read more need profession hair and makeup before every special event now and I will never choose anyone else. She was so professional and fun to work with.

E
Erin

Married on 12/22/2013

Jennifer Haupt is AMAZING! I met with other makeup artists in the Sacramento area and Jennifer is by far the nicest person I met! She was very open to what I wanted my makeup to look like and did not ... Read more hesitate when I asked her to do it a certain way. I understand that every makeup artist has their own "look" that they are known for and clients typically hire for them for that look but I wanted someone who could do ANY look and I found that in Jennifer! She made me look beautiful on my day! I asked her to show up at the venue at 5:30 a.m. on a Sunday...3 days before Christmas...and she did not hesitate. As a matter of fact, she was there early! She is very sweet, professional, and she listens to what YOU want. I will be hiring her again for my daughter's senior portraits as well as for other events! I would/will/do recommend Jennifer to everyone looking for an artist that can make you look like the image you have in YOUR mind! Fantastic to work with!