Jessica-Lee Ramsay Makeup

Stony Point, New York · View map · Visit website

About Jessica-Lee Ramsay Makeup

Makeup by Jessica-Lee Ramsey is a professional makeup artist from Stony Point, New York, who brings a personalized approach to every client. Jessica-Lee works with you to get a feel for your personality and style. Makeup by Jessica-Lee Ramsey aims to brings satisfaction to her clients and create a look that will make them feel beautiful no matter what type of makeup they choose.

Experience
Jessica-Lee Ramsey started her career as a freelance makeup artist prior to graduating from FIT while she worked at MAC Cosmetics. She studied color theory, design, and trend forecasting at FIT. Along with her current freelance work, Jessica-Lee is also a product developer for a cosmetic manufacturer.

Makeup by Jessica-Lee Ramsay can service a group of 18 in the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut areas — though she’s willing to travel! She provides group discounts, group services, and makeup services for her clients that include airbrush makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, and more:

• Contour makeup

14 Jessica-Lee Ramsay Makeup Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Makeup Arist for my wedding!

Jessica was so amazing! I am so thankful that I found such a sweet and talented makeup artist for my wedding. She definitely made this "no makeup wearing girl" feel so beautiful and confident on my ... Read more special day. Highly recommend the airbrush- it was so light and felt so natural on my skin. Jessica has a great personality and is so easy to talk to, makes the sessions go by so fast! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Jess and plan on using her for future events!

A
Anita

Married on 09/21/2018

I used Jessica-Lee for my sons wedding and so glad I did. I’ve seen her work and knew she was the one I would trust that day. My eyes looked so good the airbrush was perfect. At 2:30 in the morning my ... Read more maker was still on point. I’m so glad she did my makeup and I can’t wait to use her again.

M
Melissa

Married on 08/18/2018

Love this girl

Jess is super sweet, and amazing at what she does. I felt super comfortable with her. Especially because I hate makeup and feeling like a caked up doll the way MAC employees leave you. She listened to ... Read more me tell her details about my wedding intently paying attention to colors, theme. She is very patient, kind, personable, trustworthy, and most importantly loves what she does. I would recommend Jess to anyone who wants their makeup to look how they want, because she can definitely reciprocate. I had her do a natural look with a little glitz on my eyes so she did a matte color with a hint of sparkle on top. A warm colored lip, and to top it off, I asked for airbrush and she matched me perfectly. I did not feel like I had a mismatched face and neck compared to the rest of my body. I will definitely use Jess again for any big event. I also received so many compliments on my makeup. Thank you for making my day better Jess! You are the absolute best!