Skin Bar & Paint Studio

Pine Brook, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Skin Bar & Paint Studio

Makeup by Jillyan/Skin Bar & Paint Studio provides beauty services to Brides & all other Beauty Clientele in New Jersey/New York & Beyond!!!. Jillyan & Team specialize in providing Top notch Makeup & Hair Styling to bring out your most Beautiful You". Our goal is to bring on the Glam & Glow for your most special day!

Experience
The owner of the company, Jillyan, has built a team of industry professionals with over twenty years of experience. Jillyan worked for M.A.C. Cosmetics,numerous NY Fashion weeks, TV & film projects (such as E! Entertainment's Married To Jonas) to name a few. While her Hair Team has worked at some of NJ & NY's top salons & are all licensed Cosmetologists. Jillyan has built the Skin Bar & Paint studio to be that tranquil yet trendy spot that offers everything you could need in beauty for your most special day or event.

Makeup by Jillyan/Skin Bar & Paint Studio offers high-quality Makeup & Hair options to each client. Jillyan & Artists are advanced in airbrush makeup, looks from classic & natural to dramatic & beyond and lash application. All Hair Stylists are licensed Cosmetologists & work with all lengths & textures of hair & hair extensions as well. Makeup & Hair can be provided on-site ( the location of your choice) or in her Pine Brook, NJ studio. Makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
Brittany Economou

Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing & Affordable

SO many friends and family members recommended Jillyan to me when I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding. I contacted Jillyan and was very happy to hear that she had availability on my big ... Read more day! I did a trial for my engagement shoot and I immediately knew I was going to love working with her! I even had her do my makeup again for my boudoir shoot. On my wedding day Jillyan arrived before me, was sweet as always, and she made me and all my girls look amazing! Jillyan listened to suggestions from all the girls and we all could not have been happier! If you want to look beautiful on your big day and work with a wonderful person, be sure to book Jillyan!!!

T
Tania

Getting married on 10/10/2020

There are are no words to explain how ecstatic I was with Jillyan's makeup services for my wedding. I first heard about Jillyan through my sister-in-law, who contracted her to do my sister-in-law's ... Read more wedding. My sister-in-law, mother-in-law and family boasted about Jyllian. They told me she has a great personality, super flexible, produces amazing work and if you plan to cry and/or sweat none of the makeup comes off. Furthermore, she puts on eyelashes that make your eyes pop. She was so highly recommended that I immediately contacted Jyllian right away. She ALWAYS answered promptly. She was super helpful and understanding when it came to different skin conditions. She always made sure that all bridesmaids, mother of the bride and me (the bride) feel satisfied and comfortable with her makeup services. Everyone loved her! She always made conversation, made everyone laugh, and created a less stressful environment. Jyllian was employed by MAC in the past. There she was able to work with celebrities (such as Lil Kim and Pink). One of the bridesmaids was extremely relieved when she told us she worked with Lil Kim. Jyllian made my bridesmaid and all the other bridesmaids look AMAZING and comfortable in her own skin! Moreover, she stayed at my house for 7 HOURS! I 110% RECOMMEND JILLYAN SKIN BAR & PAINT STUDIO FOR WEDDINGS, SWEETS 16/15, COMPETITIONS AND ANY PARTY. You will not be disappointed. Thank you, Tania McShane

Christine
Christine

Married on 08/11/2019

Helped keep things low-stress!

Jillyan and Elizabeth were excellent in helping us get ready. It could've just been us, but we were finished ahead of schedule and had extra time to relax before heading to the venue. Our day went so ... Read more smoothly because they are experts and great at what they do! Thank you for a perfect day!