Kara Kamrowski

Framingham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Kara Kamrowski

Makeup by Kara Kamrowski is a wedding day beauty service based in Framingham, Massachusetts, specializing in flawless bridal makeup application. Trained by celebrity makeup artist Debra Macki, Kara feels lucky to help make you feel like the most beautiful version of yourself on your special day. Kara provides on-site makeup services for weddings, special occasions, and photoshoots. Kara’s portfolio is a collection of stunning brides and wedding parties, all of whom she created custom and individualized wedding day glamour for.

Makeup by Kara Kamrowski can come directly to you on your big day, which means less stress, less running around, and more confidence that everything will stay on time! Kara will walk you through a consultation and trial so that you can decide and agree upon the perfect look for your walk down the aisle. Other wedding day beauty services include:

• Airbrush makeup

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 09/22/2017

I can't say enough about Kara's work - I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride looking for on-site makeup. At my trial with Kara she listened to my ideas, shared advice, and made changes to suit me. Over ... Read more the course of my engagement I sent her a few photos of some different makeup ideas. Kara was responsive and reassuring. The day of my wedding Kara did the makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, aunt, and myself. Every single person looked like their very best self and felt it too!

S
Stephanie Duquette

Married on 07/21/2019

Stephanie Duquette

Kara did a fantastic job making myself and my wedding party feel beautiful on my wedding day! She took into consideration the different types of makeup that everyone wanted as well as the ages of ... Read more everyone. The fact that we a were able to get affordable airbrushed makeup for an end of June wedding was important to me as a bride so no one would feel like their makeup was caked on and sweating off. We all danced the night away and looked great throughout all of it, thank you Kara!

Meaghan
Meaghan

Married on 06/08/2019

Unbelievably talented!!!

Kara did the make-up for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother-in-law and she was amazing! Everyone looked incredible and, even when we were dancing up a storm, the make-up stayed just as flawless! ... Read more Thank you, Kara, for glamming us up for the big day!