Makeup by Lauren

White Plains, New York · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Lauren

Based in White Plains, New York, Makeup by Lauren is a wedding makeup artist that will make you look like the best version of yourself. After all, she understands that every bride wants to look timeless and flawless on her big day.

Experience

Lauren attended the Christine Valmy International Institute for Makeup and Esthetics in New York City. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2000.

To customize a look just for you, Lauren offers consultations and makeup trials for brides, bridesmaids and other members of the bridal party. Her professional services include:

• On-site makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered

Makeup by Lauren is available throughout Westchester County, New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut. She can also travel to New York City, Long Island and Northern New Jersey.

73 Reviews for Makeup by Lauren

73 Makeup by Lauren Reviews

Featured
User7289280

2+ years ago

Lauren made my wedding day beyond perfect! She listens to concerns, she is honest, stays on schedule and she made all of our faces flawless! Lauren is the best makeup artist I have ever ... Read more experienced. No joke... I have been in a lot of weddings with disastrous makeup artists! I always end up redoing my makeup. Bridesmaids who did not even want their make up done ended up hiring Lauren because of how amazing everyone everyone else looked. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/18/2018

Lauren was incredible this past weekend. She did my bridal make-up and also my mom's make-up. We both looked absolutely stunning and received so many compliments. Not only is Lauren an incredible ... Read more artist, she is also a great person to spend the afternoon with. She is funny and supportive! When I was dealing with some weather related issues about the venue, Lauren gave sound advice and helped me solve the problem. She's a good, calm person to have around on a pretty chaotic day! Lauren made sure to check how I photographed on the photographer's camera before sending me off and also made sure I had all the make-up components for touch-ups. She is professional, prepared, and all around amazing. You will not regret booking her!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/20/2018

Lauren is an amazing makeup artist! So professional and very very talented! I would recommend her to anyone! Read more Lauren is an amazing makeup artist! So professional and very very talented! I would recommend her to anyone!