Makeup by Mak

Wimberley, TX · View map

About Makeup by Mak

Makeup by Mak is a professional bridal makeup service in Wimberley, Texas. Makenna Banner, professional freelance makeup artist, has worked in the industry for many years and learned techniques to compliment any bridal style. She worked for MAC Cosmetics for five years before opening her own beauty salon, and has since helped hundreds of brides feel beautiful and confident on their big day. Whether you’re looking for a soft, feminine look or want a dramatic evening style, Makeup by Mak offers a once in a lifetime bridal beauty experience.

Makeup by Mak offers onsite, traditional makeup applications for brides and bridal parties of up to 12 individuals. Makenna Banner offers both natural and contoured or evening styles for brides. Her makeup service includes brow tinting and shaping, a customized eye look, lash applications, and optional tattoo coverage.

14 Reviews for Makeup by Mak

14 Makeup by Mak Reviews

C
Carley

Married on 03/23/2019

I need Makenna everyday!!

Makenna was amazing! She is so friendly & professional! Her makeup is OUTSTANDING! Everyone complimented our makeup! Even my husband who doesn’t like makeup on me said it was beautiful! She doesn’t ... Read more cake it on (thank goodness) & will make you look flawless! Can’t recommend her enough! My girls have texted me since then saying they need her everyday to do makeup. You won’t regret booking her!

K
Kayln

Married on 08/26/2018

Makenna was the best makeup artist I’ve ever had she made me feel so good on my wedding day that when she she showed me my own face I began to cry happy tears of how pretty she made me feel. I’m ... Read more pregnant so I had a few imperfections that I was self conscious about but Makenna made me feel so comfortable and also knew exactly how she would help hide those pesky imperfections. I trusted her the entire way through my makeup application and didn’t look until she was completely done. She did exactly what I wanted and more! Makenna is the sweetest girl and I’m so happy I chose her to make me look my best on my wedding. In the picture show also did my maid of honors makeup and made her so incredibly beautiful

A
Andria

Married on 08/26/2018

We hired Makeena to do the makeup for my daughters wedding recently. From beginning to the end, Makeena was very professional and exceeded my expectations. She did the makeup for my daughter, the ... Read more bride, the maid of honor, grandmother and myself. She gave us all beautiful looks. Very natural and perfect for pictures, too. Everyone’s makeup was spot on and our makeup lasted well after wedding was over. Thank you for helping was make my daughters wedding so beautiful!