Makeup By Mary B

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Makeup By Mary B

I am a Licensed Esthetician that specializes in makeup application. I offer my services for clients who are in photo-shoots, weddings, prom and more. I use my professional assessment along with your vision to create a perfect look on your special day.

I am able to achieve a naturally beautiful look for you. My passion for making you feel beautiful and comfortable is the most important factor.

I love getting to know my clients! I love showing you tips and tricks that you can add to your makeup routine.

Please contact me for more information or to book an appointment!

Phone: 918-500-4969

Email: makeupmaryb@gmail.com

Web: www.MakeupMaryB.com

7 Reviews for Makeup By Mary B

7 Makeup By Mary B Reviews

ttrevino
Taylor

Married on 10/15/2016

Mary was amazing! She listened to the style I wanted and showed me examples of what she was thinking to make sure we were on the same page. I had her do my makeup for our engagement photo session, ... Read more which worked like a trial for the wedding. Come wedding day, she was happy to help in whatever way needed to make sure we met our deadline for the first look. I absolutely love my bridal makeup!

User4567391

2+ years ago

Mary was amazing! She definitely knows what she is doing. She was on time and prepared for anything! Idon't ever wear makeup so I was a little nervous and I didn't have a particular look in mind. Mary ... Read more Mary made me look glamorous and natural at the same time. My husband's jaw dropped when I walked down the isle and I look amazing in my pictures!

User4567669

2+ years ago

Amazing make up artist! She nailed the look I was going for to a T. I looked awesome. You won't be disappointed I promise you! Read more Amazing make up artist! She nailed the look I was going for to a T. I looked awesome. You won't be disappointed I promise you!