Makeup by Mary K Engle

New Oxford, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Mary K Engle

Makeup by Mary K Engle is a wedding makeup artist in New Oxford, Pennsylvania, whose expertise comes from her work in the commercial, fashion, film, and TV industries. Her years of experience and knowledge of HD makeup allow her to provide you with flawless applications for the biggest day of your life.

Makeup by Mary K Engle can accommodate parties of up to 30 people with a selection of group discounts and services. You can request consultations to give the multiple stylists a feel for what you’re looking for, choosing from Makeup by Mary’s selection of beauty, hair, and makeup services. For makeup, you can have contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage done, then pair with with hair extensions or an updo/styling. Body art is also available, and you can even get a nice, relaxing massage before you have to walk down the aisle.

45 Reviews for Makeup by Mary K Engle

45 Makeup by Mary K Engle Reviews

T
Featured
Tyler

Married on 09/27/2014

As a wedding photographer myself, I've seen a variety of makeup artists for different weddings I've shot. Makeup is a key part of making sure the bride looks her absolute best, and it can easily make ... Read more the wedding photos go south if things aren't done right. With that being said, Katie is a true artist in her field. I had the pleasure of working with her on September 27th, 2014 at Heidi and Joe Trail's wedding. Katie has an incredible vision with her clients. Heidi was beautiful before the makeup, but Katie's personal touch made Heidi go from a 10/10 to beyond! She did an amazing job at naturally enhancing the bride's beauty, and her job went unmatched by any other makeup artist I've seen at a wedding. Not only were her services great, her attitude and professionalism matched the quality of her product. She was extremely friendly and catered to exactly what the bride and bridesmaids wishes. I highly recommend Katie to trust for your wedding... You'll be glad you did!

M
Melody

Getting married on 03/12/2021

Mary K Engle was fun and easy to work with. We looked like goddesses when she was done Read more Mary K Engle was fun and easy to work with. We looked like goddesses when she was done

Alexa
Alexa Tringali

Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend for your wedding day!

We had our wedding this past April and from the moment Katie was recommended to us to our wedding day our experience was nothing short of perfect. My girls and myself typically wear a very natural ... Read more look and Katie understood that and helped us look like ourselves with a pop of glam! She was so easy to work and communicate with. Katie worked with me at my trial to find the perfect touch of makeup and she truly delivered. I would highly recommend her as a very qualified and experienced addition to your special day!