Makeup by Meg Rianne

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Meg Rianne

Makeup by Meg Rianne is a professional makeup artist based in Binghamton, New York. This makeup artist prizes the honor of being a part of your special day, and seeks to provide you with professional and quality makeup services that will make you feel confident, encouraged, and beautiful. With years of experience in the bridal industry, as well as in TV and film, celebrity makeup, and beauty campaigns, Meg will ensure that your bridal makeup vision is brought to life on your wedding day.

Makeup by Meg Rianne serves brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people. She offers consultations, as well as trial makeup services, in order to help you realize your bridal vision. Her goal is to achieve your perfect wedding look in a comfortable setting, and is willing travel to your preferred location in your home, hotel, or bridal suite. She uses high-quality makeup products, and offers full-service makeup application, after ceremony touch ups, and professional false lash application. Other makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Tanner
Tanner

Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience!

Meg did the makeup for my sisters wedding in September and I can not say enough good things about her. All of our faces looked flawless! She also encouraged my sisters, mother, and I to try fake ... Read more lashes for the first time, which we all enjoyed. Meg not only is a great makeup artist but is also just a sweet and genuine person! She was great to talk to as she was part of our “getting ready” process and she made some skin care product recommendations to me that I have since been trying and loving. Thanks Meg!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing!!!!

I got so many compliments both about my make up and for choosing such a personable, fun artist for my wedding. I would 1000000% recommend! (Especially Meg and Kate together they’re HYSTERICAL) Read more I got so many compliments both about my make up and for choosing such a personable, fun artist for my wedding. I would 1000000% recommend! (Especially Meg and Kate together they’re HYSTERICAL)

A
Amanda Angelucci

Married on 10/12/2018

Makeup by Meg Rianne

I hired Meg for my wedding. She was phenomenal. She listened to what each girl wanted, and totally nailed the look! Everyone’s makeup looked absolutely stunning! Read more I hired Meg for my wedding. She was phenomenal. She listened to what each girl wanted, and totally nailed the look! Everyone’s makeup looked absolutely stunning!