Makeup by Melissa Franklin

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

Married on 06/08/2019

An absolute beauty EXPERT

Melissa exceeded absolutely all expectations for my wedding makeup. As someone who doesn't wear more than basic foundation and eyeliner on a daily basis, she made me feel more beautiful than I ever ... Read more have in my life. She knew exactly which shades looked best on me, and made my whole look come together. She even makes her own makeup, making it so much more natural for your face and skin! I cannot recommend her enough and only regret I don't live closer for her to do my makeup on all my special occasions!

G
Gabrielle Gonzalez

Married on 06/08/2019

Saved my day!

Melissa is a great makeup artist. When I had my trial everything went well and we planned to move forward with my makeup as it was for the trial. Come my wedding day, someone who waxed my eyebrows the ... Read more day before burned the skin off my eyelids and they were peeling. Melissa knew exactly how to change up my eye makeup so you couldn’t even notice it, and it came out perfectly. She is just awesome!

Cori
Cori

Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely loved working with Melissa! She made the day picture perfect. I would highly recommend! Read more Absolutely loved working with Melissa! She made the day picture perfect. I would highly recommend!