Makeup By Michelle Murphey

Aransas Pass, TX · View map · Visit website

About Makeup By Michelle Murphey

Makeup By Michelle Murphy is a makeup service in Corpus Christi, Texas. Michelle is trained in several different areas of makeup. Whether you want natural and elegant or red-carpet glamorous, she can create any look or style you want.

She wants to provide a fun and relaxing experience while applying flawless make for your special day. She comes to your convenient location for a stress-free day. Makeup By Michelle Murphey makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

S
Stefany Lopez

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful makeup!

Michelle is very talented and wonderful! I am very glad I found her, she was so responsive to messages and had availability on such short notice. I loved how my trial run went and didn't have to think ... Read more twice about booking her because she did such a great job. I definitely recommend her!

C
Caroline Parker

Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience

Michelle is everything I’d want out of a makeup artist. She had amazing experience, made me feel at ease, travelled to my location, was able to do my makeup and my bridesmaids, and she also was able ... Read more to handle my crazy bridal party! My girls are out of this world hilariously inappropriate and she was able to do an amazing job while also dealing with all of the crazy personalities in the room. I knew When I had My trial with her in April 2018 that she was my makeup artist. She was my only trial. She made me feel so comfortable and she was so personal which is so important on a hectic wedding day. I cannot Recommend her enough! I felt And looked beautiful on my big day and also enjoyed getting my makeup done and I felt Like she was one of the girls. You will not regret hiring Michelle! Oh and I cried like THE ENTIRE NIGHT and my makeup was still flawless!

M
Marissa

Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely LOVE the work Michelle does. I had booked her for two wedding occasions and my makeup came out beautifully. She's prompt in her responses and is very professional. She makes sure that you ... Read more are comfortable in the work she does. Trust me when I say she is awesome at what she does. I will definitely continue to work with her!!